Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Savagebee

London Tigers FC

EXWWpT5U0AE7L6E?format=jpg&name=small

London Tigers announce the recruitment of new Manager Joe Croft for our semi pro first team. Over the moon to be the new first team manager of London Tigers. The club has great ambitions like myself to drive forward. 

EYyABkXWoAAJGIQ?format=jpg&name=small

London Tigers are excited to reveal that Leon Webber, coach with FA level 2, level 3 personal trainer to be part of semi pro team manager Joe Croft's team. Ex QPR development coach and current QPR scout will bring exceptional amount of professionalism with him.

EYyAmVRXYAE-E1V?format=jpg&name=medium

London Tigers are pleased to announce that Dan Welch will be part of our semi pro football club management team Dan is the manager of sunday league team, London road, where he is a cup winner & league winner in his first year managing.

EYyBqEeX0AEeme4?format=jpg&name=large

London Tigers are pleased to announce ex Colney Heath no1, Steve Cunningham, will be joining us as goalkeeper coach/player. He has had a great career at this level and higher, played for Colney Heath,St Peter's, Markyate PSV, Bedmond and as a youth player Luton Town.

EZwcpdkXYAEW2i3?format=jpg&name=medium

EZxF0rUWAAAWl-v?format=jpg&name=medium

EaNeAbSU4AEGxpt?format=jpg&name=large

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Savagebee said:

London Tigers announce the recruitment of new Manager Joe Croft for our semi pro first team. Over the moon to be the new first team manager of London Tigers. The club has great ambitions like myself to drive forward. 

Savagebee - You really went to town with all that information, thanks, it's an interesting appointment isn't it especially for Karen as Joe was at Welwyn Garden City previously where he did a really good job especially with their Reserve side, he was also a player at Herns Lane before going into coaching, I believe he is the son of former Chairman Olly Croft who only stepped down during the early part of this season. More recently Joe has been at Chalk Lane with Cockfosters Reserves and was in charge when they were unlucky to lose 2-1 in the Final of last season's Middlesex FA Premier Cup to Harefield United at Uxbridge:

https://thecoldend.blogspot.com/2020/05/joe-croft-new-man-in-charge-of-london.html

Edited by Rhodes

Savagebee  How is London Tigers high profile partnership with Brentford progressing, maybe that is something Joe Croft could tap into in terms of getting some players on short term loans, I think they will do well next season with Joe at the helm and can hopefully progress in the cup competitions unlike this season when they failed to get over the first hurdle in the FA Cup, FA Vase, Challenge Trophy and Division One Cup, I'm not sure why they didn't enter the Middlesex FA Premier Cup or Senior Charity Cup:

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2019/april/london-tigers-partnership/

Big changes at London Tigers FC it's going to be very interesting to see the club's fortunes next season it really is. They have always been a club with a high turnover of players each season they never seem to have a steady squad of players and I would be very surprised if they have ever had a player that has played 100+ games for the club and I doubt there is many players on 50+ games for the club. London Tigers FC have always come across as a feeder type club, get some games under your belt type club and put yourself in the shop window type club.

Good luck to them.

Have London Tigers FC ever won a league ? or cup ? Since they became London Tigers FC ?

21 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I'm not sure why they didn't enter the Middlesex FA Premier Cup or Senior Charity Cup:

Probably because their parent County is London FA and not Mddlesex FA

Karen, thanks but were the Club not eligible to enter both the Middlesex FA Premier Cup and Senior Charity Cup as well as the London FA Senior Trophy, in the past they have entered the Middlesex FA Senior Cup, Senior Charity Cup and London FA Senior Cup in the same season albeit not recently and as Kingsbury London Tigers. It's nice to see you getting involved anyway, you must be twiddling your thumbs and kicking your heels at present.

It will be interesting to see if London Tigers change there normal goals for each season which is helping players find another club or for players to gain match fitness then move them on.

I would like to see London Tigers have a settled squad with a mix of different types of players who want to win the league or win a cup for the club and want to play for the club long term and not just for a couple of months.

YouTube highlights from London Tigers v Biggleswade United, at Northwood FC on 19 August 2018, in a SSML Premier Division fixture which Biggleswade United won 1-0: