Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg; Wk 10 results, Wk 11 matches by THURSDAY 25 June 18:00

Jago

Firstly - well done to everyone - we all managed to post in a prediction.  Some better than others (I'm looking at you Lady Jago and Cup of Tea!)   It's nice to be back so I can insult you all.

We were rather let down by FK Krasnodar whose game was postponed.  Had it gone ahead I am confident I would be top of the league today.  Instead top dog remains Sir Colin after an entertaining 8-8 draw with Ozz - maybe the break is just what Ozz needed to find his old form. Meanwhile Lord Upminster is looming ominously in second place.  (Although never knowingly having met The Lord I'm not sure he does ominous looming - maybe someone can verify?)

In Div 2, the surprise leaders Mick The Bat and Fat Tom are continuing their impressive pre-furlough form: I can't see a winner coming from anywhere else.   But Golden Boot winner,  MikeMike has an outside chance - and a very good chance of securing the third auto promotion slot.  I'm expecting the Dummies to fade badly due to the lack of options to find close prediction matches - but I'll do my best.  AND THEY REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE at a KNOCK DOWN £3 for the remainder of the season (as I do see some non predictors lurking on here) - just let me know.

Finally - sorry to mention this, but I have given Wivenhoe an initial warning for unauthorised text formatting (extra blank lines).  One more transgression and it's a point deducted - which won't help his play off aspirations!  People think I am some kind of keyboard despot (well yes, I am actually), but it's because I have to re-key the results line by line to stop overwriting subsequent rows in my patent-pending spreadsheet.  See also putting the scores after the matches instead of at the start or between the teams.  Please use Copy&Paste from the original post, or if you do re-key please use <SHIFT><ENTER> at the end of each line, not just <ENTER>.   Or do the CMcBride approach if you really really must!.

Finally finally, we need to accelerate the pace a bit so please predict by Thursday eening this week - as there are some decent UK game that day.

Here it all is:

UPMINSTER DIVISION

image.png.3b0b8c0051021f86e6c25cc1a4b44e6c.png

image.png.f9a249f68088a181d2895846fe4d1f45.png

COLLIER ROW (S) DIVISION

image.png.6a6f10f528615bdb688e3e570e9d3b6c.png

image.png.30aeda6fbaffcc6bc6683f421077209c.png

Next week - Week 11 by THURSDAY 25th June at 18:00

image.png.512f8d64b0086297e1a2504b9b7bf3df.png

Please predict on :

Burnley v Watford (18:00)
Southampton v Arsenal (18:00)
Chelsea v Man City
Eibar v Valencia
Real Betis v Espanyol

And remember.  Stay Safe.  Play Prediction League.

Jago

Burnley 2 v 2 Watford (18:00)
Southampton 1 v 1 Arsenal (18:00)
Chelsea1 v 2 Man City
Eibar 0 v 2 Valencia
Real Betis 2 v 1 Espanyol

Burnley 1 v 2 Watford (18:00)
Southampton 2 v 2 Arsenal (18:00)
Chelsea 0 v 1 Man City
Eibar 1 v 2 Valencia
Real Betis 2 v 0 Espanyol

Burnley 0 v 2 Watford (18:00)
Southampton 1 v 2 Arsenal (18:00)
Chelsea 2 v 1 Man City
Eibar 0 v 1 Valencia
Real Betis 1 v 2 Espanyol

6 hours ago, Wivenhoe Urchin said:

Burnley 1v2 Watford (18:00)
Southampton 1v3 Arsenal (18:00)
Chelsea 1v2 Man City
Eibar 1v1 Valencia
Real Betis 0v0 Espanyol

Excellent work Wivvers - top formatting this week :)

Plus you've already won this week with 2 games still to finish (mind you it's only vs Dinamo!)

Archived