Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford FC

A post match assessment from first goalscorer at Rugby Borough yesterday Eddie Corbit, who kept a cool head to put Jordan Brown's inch perfect assist into the net on 84 minutes. Corbit also earned the penalty four minutes later when he was upended in the box and Luke Knight made no mistake whatsoever from twelve yards to hammer the nail into Rugby Borough's coffin:

Edited by Rhodes

On 26/02/2023 at 01:11, RallyInRaleigh said:

This one feels like it more or less wins Bedford the league. Gotta take care of business but taking a 6er over a team you lead this late feels good. Especially with two more very winnable home games coming this week

RallyInRaleigh - Yes, see a match report and a very good attendance of 281, I wonder if that is a record for Rugby Borough as the Club were only founded in 2017. I wonder how they feel now about not allowing the live stream and whether anymore away Club's will pettily refuse it although can Club's playing at McMullen Park also refuse, would they even be consulted:

https://www.realbedford.com/news/two-late-goals-give-real-bedford-all-three-points-in-a-tight-game-against-rugby-borough

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

There shouldn't be any slip ups this evening should there, enjoy the live stream to those watching around the World:

https://www.realbedford.com/live-stream

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

No difficulties whatsoever last night for Real Bedford in a comprehensive 6-0 win over Buckingham Athletic. See a post match assessment from one of the goalscorers Kevin Owusu with the other goals coming from Tom Hitchcock, Curtis Hartley, an own goal and a brace from, who else, Jordan Brown:

Edited by Rhodes

Jordan Brown is unbelievable. Rolls out of bed with two goals. I hope they can keep him for next season and see what he can do at (knocks on wood) the next level. 

50 minutes ago, RallyInRaleigh said:

Jordan Brown is unbelievable. Rolls out of bed with two goals. I hope they can keep him for next season and see what he can do at (knocks on wood) the next level. 

I think Jordan must be 'on a fair whack' at McMullen Park but it's obviously money well spent, Peter McCormack probably gave him a blank cheque when he signed on the dotted line, what do you think.

1 hour ago, Rhodes said:

I think Jordan must be 'on a fair whack' at McMullen Park but it's obviously money well spent, Peter McCormack probably gave him a blank cheque when he signed on the dotted line, what do you think.

He's already played at Step 4 with Bedford Town? So will have no probs at Step 5.        

17 hours ago, LondonEagle said:

He's already played at Step 4 with Bedford Town? So will have no probs at Step 5.        

Well, yes, that's right, what sort of money was Jordan on at The Eyire, Bedford Town't loss is obviouly Real Bedford's gain.

Edited by Rhodes

29 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Well, yes, that's right, what sot of money was Jordan on at The Eyire, Bedford Town't loss is obviouly Real Bedford's gain.

Not sure about JB but would guess Dan Walker is on more than he was on at Bedford Town, or would have been little point him leaving. Would certainly have been a useful squad player at Step 3.

We can't rest on our laurels can we, the games come thick and fast:

v+Holmer+Green+-+Wide.png

Edited by Rhodes

A match report, the match programme and highlights from the live stream of the 6-0 rout against Buckingham Athletic on Tuesday evening:

https://www.realbedford.com/news/real-hit-buckingham-for-six-to-maintain-gap-at-the-top-of-the-league

https://issuu.com/realbedford/docs/programme_16.2

Edited by Rhodes

On 21/02/2023 at 16:24, LondonEagle said:

As both clubs Real Bedford and Elstow are from the Bedord area I feel the home of Kempston Rovers would be an ideal venue for the final

Hopefully will be at The New Eyrie and a first return visit next door for Peter McCormack since he was apparently frogmarched off the premises by the Bedford Town Chairman

LondonEagle was correct about the Final of the Bedfordshire FA Senior Trophy being hosted at The Eyrie, it will be played on Wednesday 29 March, hopefully a live stream can be agreed:

Billede

I know that they've requested the ability to stream the game but it's up to the powers that be at Bedford Town so I can't imagine they allow it. Seems like bad blood will win out there. I'm hopeful as I'd love to see them hoist a cup later this month. 

No problems for Rob Sinclair's men on Saturday against Holmer Green, see two match reports, the match programme and highlights from the live stream of the 7-1 rout at McMullen Park:

Real Record Another Big Win, Hitting Seven past Holmer Green | Real Bedford FC | Running Bitcoin

Real Bedford 7-1 Holmer Green - All matches (First Team) - Holmer Green Football Club (holmergreenfc.co.uk)

TWP #17 - Real Bedford v Holmer Green by Real Bedford FC - Issuu

Edited by Rhodes

Supremo Rob Sinclair's assessment of the excellent 7-1 victory over Holmer Green:

Edited by Rhodes

It's currently 1-0 at McMullen Park in this afternoon's fixture with Burton Park Rangers following a clinical Tom Hitchcock strike on 23 minutes, set up by, who else, Jordan Brown:

v+Burton+Park+-+Wide.png

Edited by Rhodes

Boss Rob Sinclair's interesting pre-match assessment ahead of this afternoon's fixture with Burton Park Wanderers at McMullen Park:

Edited by Rhodes

No difficulties whatsoever then for Real Bedford on Saturday against Burton Park Wanderers at McMullen Park, see a match report, the match programme and highlights from the live stream of the 5-1 win:

https://www.realbedford.com/news/real-extend-gap-at-the-top-to-12-points-winning-5-1-at-home-to-burton-park-wanderers

https://issuu.com/realbedford/docs/programme_18.2

Edited by Rhodes

Thanks for sharing the match programs each week. I often miss them in advance of the match but really enjoy reading through them. It's unlikely but possible they could win the league and a cup before the month closes out.