Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grays Athletic Away

AnfieldTowner

It was great to be back watching football again over at Aveley yesterday.

A 3-1 win (Okojie & 2 trialists), sunshine (though a bit too windy!), familiar faces - whats not to like?!

Social distancing was very easy so if anybody has any worries on that front I can reassure you. Grays were taking their responsibilities seriously (tickets booked in advance and details collected for track and trace) and I was very pleased to hear what we as a club have been doing on this front. The documentation posted on the website is a lot more than the tick-box exercise I've seen elsewhere - thank you to all those involved for all the hard work.

Agree AT it was so nice to be at a live match - never looked forward to a PSF so much!

Feeling optimistic for the season at present - we have kept the core of the squad from the end of last season - and a few of the trialists certainly look interesting from this match and the others seen on video.

No Muleba so far but I understand work commitments is the reason rather than anything else?

Archived