Jump to content
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Don't see him fighting off the job offers!'   Disappointing, though entirely predictable, that you should be taking cheap shots so soon at a man who has done so much, and is so well-respect

It’s a strange statement. ”he’s taken the club as far as he can with the current financial restraints”. if there are restraints how much further can they go?? I’m not sure Pochettino is keen

Rhodes, Hendon and Edgware BOTH share SJP EQUALLY, it's SJP the consortium who run the ground and allow us to play and use the facilities.  It's true that Hendon do have a bigger presence at SJP,

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

The "Rak Revolution" has begun 

GRS67 - Agamemnon3 is as quiet as a Church mouse isn't he, I wonder what he is up to as the lockdown starts today, perhaps he is patrolling the mean streets of Mill Hill Broadway which have sadly declined over the last 10-15 years, it used to be idyllic to live there, similar to Highgate, Crouch End and Muswell Hill for example that have gone the same way of late.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Winslow Boy said:

Some interesting posts on twitter...

Some bitter people with a agenda to destroy the club. 

Time to put things in the past and move forward for the good of the club. 

A new exciting era has begun, no point dwelling on the past, what's done is done, hopefully people will move forward with us as the journey begins. 

Edited by GRS67
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

 

We're delighted to announce the signing of Stephen Ellery, to the club. A talented player who is comfortable at the heart of defense or midfield, well travelled, his previous clubs include Kashiwa Reysol of Japan, Aldershot and la liga with Granada CF #thewares 💚💚 

IMG-20201105-WA0000.jpg

We're delighted to announce the signing of Boris Bonket, an experienced quality centre midfielder, Boris brings with him a wealth of experience having played for Northern powerhouse Blyth Spartans, a product of Woodson Park Youth, Boris also spent time with Hayes and Yeading United 

IMG_20201105_085136_046.jpg

Edited by GRS67
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can spot someone familiar in this clip of Crawley Green's third goal, what a coincidence that he just happened to be on Rak's first game:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GRS67 said:

The "Rak Revolution" has begun 

IMG_20201105_091555_026.jpg

Is that ⬆️ Aaron Morgan? #Alwaysoverweight😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

Savagebee - He's in the line up in the match programme so it must be, he will no doubt shed the pounds under Rak who's role model is Arsène Wenger:

https://view.publitas.com/edgware-town-fc/etfc-prog_crawley-green-wdwdm3e3ayra/page/22-23

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - He's in the line up in the match programme so it must be, he will no doubt shed the pounds under Rak who's role model is Arsène Wenger:

https://view.publitas.com/edgware-town-fc/etfc-prog_crawley-green-wdwdm3e3ayra/page/22-23

It is indeed Aaron, dual signing from Northwood 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

It is indeed Aaron, dual signing from Northwood 

As a youngster he was a top striker for Bedfont FC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Savagebee said:

As a youngster he was a top striker for Bedfont FC

We're delighted to announce Colombian Gustavo Angel joining the club, a Centre Midfielder, Gustavo will be a key player for the new look 'Wares', comfortable on the ball, physically strong, Gustavo lists Kentish Town and Hadley FC

as previous clubs. #thewares 💚💚 

IMG-20201105-WA0010.jpg

We're delighted to announce the signing of Polish born forward Mariusz Serwin, A powerful striker, he'll prove an aerial threat to defences, his strong hold up play is a feature of his game, Mariusz has appeared for

Southgate AFC Hendon FC and Kentish Town #thewares 💚💚 

IMG-20201105-WA0012.jpg

Edited by GRS67
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow a total new set of players #Allchangeplease

Any news on the players leaving the club?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Savagebee said:

Wow a total new set of players #Allchangeplease

Any news on the players leaving the club?

I counted 35 we had registered, 3 have remained, 20 new players signed I think, though some of them are dual signings with more to follow. 

 

Edited by GRS67
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

I counted 35 we had registered, 3 have remained, 20 new players signed I think, though some of them are dual signings with more to follow. 

 

Which 3 remained?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

3 have remained

Savagebee - At least there is still some loyalty left in football, that's refreshing, Ibrahim Nagheeb, Hadi Issa and Felix Amoah stayed at the Club

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GRS67 said:

It is indeed Aaron, dual signing from Northwood 

I saw him play in a preseason at Preston Park, was like a beached whale with the turning circle of the Ark Royal. And he still scored twice as the Wood gave Harefield a thrashing. Northwood wouldn't look out of place in the SSML (and indeed would've been in it this year but for the cancellation of last season). Which made their sound beating of the Hares full first team show how bad the home side were, and why I was (and remain) so amazed they can be so high in the table. They really are a poor, one dimensional outfit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, View from the Boundary said:

I saw him play in a preseason at Preston Park, was like a beached whale with the turning circle of the Ark Royal.

😂

1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

Hadi Issa 

Felix Amoah 

Ibrahim Nagheeb 

 

3 very talented young players 

Cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

"Rak Revolution" 

GRS67 - Yes, Rak is a local lad made good and was brought up with old fashioned principles that he sticks to, he's from a footballing family and his Father has Managed and Coached Club's at a high level including Haringey Borough. Rak lives and works in the area and has a strong connection to Edgware Town as well as obviously Hendon having played over a hundred times for them. It was a heaven made appointment following Fergal Moore's departure last week and I have to say that I'm surprised so many players left the Club, and cut off their nose to spite their face, as Rak would have been happy to keep the foundation of Fergal's team rather than have the headache of bringing so many new players in who will take time to gel as we saw on Tuesday and Crawley Green must have thought Christmas had come early.

Edited by Rhodes
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CraigMeyrick1 said:

Really like Fergus as a true non league football man, thought he was doing a fantastic Job at edgware, but Raks team are going to shock a few I can tell you that! Quick, strong and technically very good!

👍👍

11 hours ago, Rhodes said:

GRS67 - Yes, Rak is a local lad made good and was brought up with old fashioned principles that he sticks to, he's from a footballing family and his Father has Managed and Coached Club's at a high level including Haringey Borough. Rak lives and works in the area and has a strong connection to Edgware Town as well as obviously Hendon having played over a hundred times for them. It was a heaven made appointment following Fergal Moore's departure last week and I have to say that I'm surprised so many players left the Club, and cut off their nose to spite their face, as Rak would have been happy to keep the foundation of Fergal's team rather than have the headache of bringing so many new players in who will take time to gel as we saw on Tuesday and Crawley Green must have thought Christmas had come early.

👍👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...