Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town

I can spot someone familiar in this clip of Crawley Green's third goal, what a coincidence that he just happened to be on Rak's first game:

7 hours ago, GRS67 said:

The "Rak Revolution" has begun 

IMG_20201105_091555_026.jpg

Is that ⬆️ Aaron Morgan? #Alwaysoverweight?

Savagebee - He's in the line up in the match programme so it must be, he will no doubt shed the pounds under Rak who's role model is Arsène Wenger:

https://view.publitas.com/edgware-town-fc/etfc-prog_crawley-green-wdwdm3e3ayra/page/22-23

49 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - He's in the line up in the match programme so it must be, he will no doubt shed the pounds under Rak who's role model is Arsène Wenger:

https://view.publitas.com/edgware-town-fc/etfc-prog_crawley-green-wdwdm3e3ayra/page/22-23

It is indeed Aaron, dual signing from Northwood 

53 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

As a youngster he was a top striker for Bedfont FC.

6 minutes ago, Savagebee said:

As a youngster he was a top striker for Bedfont FC

We're delighted to announce Colombian Gustavo Angel joining the club, a Centre Midfielder, Gustavo will be a key player for the new look 'Wares', comfortable on the ball, physically strong, Gustavo lists Kentish Town and Hadley FC

as previous clubs. #thewares ?? 

IMG-20201105-WA0010.jpg

We're delighted to announce the signing of Polish born forward Mariusz Serwin, A powerful striker, he'll prove an aerial threat to defences, his strong hold up play is a feature of his game, Mariusz has appeared for

Southgate AFC Hendon FC and Kentish Town #thewares ?? 

IMG-20201105-WA0012.jpg

Edited by GRS67

Wow a total new set of players #Allchangeplease

Any news on the players leaving the club?

23 minutes ago, Savagebee said:

Wow a total new set of players #Allchangeplease

Any news on the players leaving the club?

I counted 35 we had registered, 3 have remained, 20 new players signed I think, though some of them are dual signings with more to follow. 

Edited by GRS67

4 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

I counted 35 we had registered, 3 have remained, 20 new players signed I think, though some of them are dual signings with more to follow. 

Which 3 remained?

23 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

3 have remained

Savagebee - At least there is still some loyalty left in football, that's refreshing, Ibrahim Nagheeb, Hadi Issa and Felix Amoah stayed at the Club

2 hours ago, GRS67 said:

I saw him play in a preseason at Preston Park, was like a beached whale with the turning circle of the Ark Royal. And he still scored twice as the Wood gave Harefield a thrashing. Northwood wouldn't look out of place in the SSML (and indeed would've been in it this year but for the cancellation of last season). Which made their sound beating of the Hares full first team show how bad the home side were, and why I was (and remain) so amazed they can be so high in the table. They really are a poor, one dimensional outfit.

2 hours ago, View from the Boundary said:

I saw him play in a preseason at Preston Park, was like a beached whale with the turning circle of the Ark Royal.

?

1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

Hadi Issa 

Felix Amoah 

Ibrahim Nagheeb 

3 very talented young players 

Cool.

1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

"Rak Revolution" 

GRS67 - Yes, Rak is a local lad made good and was brought up with old fashioned principles that he sticks to, he's from a footballing family and his Father has Managed and Coached Club's at a high level including Haringey Borough. Rak lives and works in the area and has a strong connection to Edgware Town as well as obviously Hendon having played over a hundred times for them. It was a heaven made appointment following Fergal Moore's departure last week and I have to say that I'm surprised so many players left the Club, and cut off their nose to spite their face, as Rak would have been happy to keep the foundation of Fergal's team rather than have the headache of bringing so many new players in who will take time to gel as we saw on Tuesday and Crawley Green must have thought Christmas had come early.

Edited by Rhodes

14 minutes ago, CraigMeyrick1 said:

Really like Fergus as a true non league football man, thought he was doing a fantastic Job at edgware, but Raks team are going to shock a few I can tell you that! Quick, strong and technically very good!

??

11 hours ago, Rhodes said:

GRS67 - Yes, Rak is a local lad made good and was brought up with old fashioned principles that he sticks to, he's from a footballing family and his Father has Managed and Coached Club's at a high level including Haringey Borough. Rak lives and works in the area and has a strong connection to Edgware Town as well as obviously Hendon having played over a hundred times for them. It was a heaven made appointment following Fergal Moore's departure last week and I have to say that I'm surprised so many players left the Club, and cut off their nose to spite their face, as Rak would have been happy to keep the foundation of Fergal's team rather than have the headache of bringing so many new players in who will take time to gel as we saw on Tuesday and Crawley Green must have thought Christmas had come early.

???