Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

....Not just the First team

I try and get to as many U18's games as I can, interesting to see progress being made and who is likely to be on the road to our first team. Last night our U18's played Met Police in a friendly (and yes they do seem to be getting younger!). The Met started stronger but the young Lobsters getting more confident under the refurbished floodlights almost snatched a win late on but for the offside flag. Final score 1-1. 

On duty at Kiln Brow for the visit of Raynes Park Vale this Saturday, got a box of new badges to sell.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

• 2 weeks later...

Shame I coudn't have made it.  I was close by !!

I was under the bridge in the ESH stroke wing.  Home now. so hopefully a slow recovery.

On 09/09/2020 at 13:50, Burger! said:

I try and get to as many U18's games as I can, interesting to see progress being made and who is likely to be on the road to our first team. Last night our U18's played Met Police in a friendly (and yes they do seem to be getting younger!). The Met started stronger but the young Lobsters getting more confident under the refurbished floodlights almost snatched a win late on but for the offside flag. Final score 1-1. 

On duty at Kiln Brow for the visit of Raynes Park Vale this Saturday, got a box of new badges to sell.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Looks an even better result after Met Police beat Corinthian Casuals in the FA Youth Cup 18 (Eighteen) - 0!

4 hours ago, Big J R said:

I was under the bridge in the ESH stroke wing.  Home now. so hopefully a slow recovery.

Hope all is as well as can be. 

On 17/09/2020 at 15:01, Big J R said:

Just take it easy, glad our friends next door took care of you and when you are up and about again and fancy a trip to Kiln Brow I will personally make sure of a ticket, programme and a canteen tab is available for you.

• 4 weeks later...