Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction League Cup - Qualifying Stage, Week 1. By 1430 on Sat 26 Sep

Jago

Bayer Leverkusen 1v 2 RB Leipzig (14:30)
Burnley 0 v 1Southampton
C Palace 0 v 1 Everton
Romford 1 v 3 Aveley
B Stortford 1v  2Hornchurch
Att:357

5 hours ago, cup of tea said:

Bayer Leverkusen  66 v 55 RB Leipzig (14:30)
Burnley  3 v 5 Southampton
C Palace 7 v  11 Everton
Romford 0 v  36 Aveley
B Stortford 0  v  4 Hornchurch 
Att: 36

You do realise the Burnley game only just kicked off?  I don't think you'll be that accurate on the score but you may pick up 2 goals for the Soton win if it stays like this!

On 25/09/2020 at 19:27, Kentish Maid said:

B Lever 1  Leipsig 1  (I know nothing about foreign stuff)

Burnley Everton 2-1

Palace Everton 2-1

Romford  Aveley 0-2

B S  Hornchurch 1-2

Att 352

Thank you muchly

Hello Ms Kent.   As it's your very first go I shall be kind and not issue a formal warning.  But there are TWO serious crimes here:
i) The scores must go BETWEEN the two teams (or at the start) - it's an excel thing.  Or do a McBride as I can just about handle his somewhat Neanderthal approach.
ii) Please don't enter extra lines between the fixtures as it over-writes subsequent excel rows (yes I can fix this but it's a pain each time!).  It's best to copy and paste rather than re-type each line as the original post is correctly formatted.  (It also avoids Everton playing twice on the same afternoon ?)

Don't feel too victimised - various people have transgressed so many times that points have been deducted!

Jago the Despot.

Did anyone tell me about such things?   I know nothing about foreign stuff, and clearly on the Premiership after naff predictions. I clearly know nothing about your funny rules either.

I typed a neat and clear set of nonsense without knowing how to do it :0(

So, I am very sorry to have transgressed.  I don't understand modern either as when I did Saltpot I did it with pen and paper and my brain.

However, as I try to move to the 21st Century I shall take heed and see if I can manage.

xx

You are forgiven: and in fact have not actually been given a "formal warning" yet.  As it's your first go that would be officialdom-gone-mad.  Even for me.

But if we do manage to start a proper league after Christmas then you will have to learn all the crossed out rules too.   Examinations take place on the first Wednesday of the month, pass mark 10%.  Blackballed and COYS have still not passed mind you - I'm simply grateful if they manage to use numbers rather than tally notches.

PS - you are looking very comfortable to qualify for the first round - see next post whenever I get round to doing it.