Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

As a matter of Interest ?

Albury_Walker

For the second week running the Enfield Independant(Which I get at my workplace) has run the back page all about Enfield Boro.. Not even a mention of you Townies or the Enfield @ Bishops Stortford. Last time I looked Enfield Boro play at Wingate and Finchley so what the blooming heck is going on. Also Cockfosters recently played Enfield @ Bishop Stortford and not even a mention of that game ??  I thought you Townies were supposed to be the principal Enfield club or have I missed something ?? ? And what the friggin heck are the Independant giving Gareth Bale's homecoming back page space as well.  ?   You lot must be getting unpopular ?

1) Our first team didn't have a game for 2 weeks before this last Saturday due to Covid-19 isolation after a positive test for a player.

2) Gareth Bale was photographed by the national press at the Spurs training ground - in Enfield!

3) Not sure about the circulation levels for the Enfield Independent these days - I live in Enfield and haven't had one delivered for years. 

1 Point taken 

2 Gareth Bale should be covered by the national press which the Independant picks up through lazy journalism.

3 I live in Cheshunt and had it delivered upto 2 years ago. But it does get delivered to my work . 

19 hours ago, Father Jack said:

Well you need to go back a bit, but there was also the Enfield Weekly Herald

that was it them and the gazette  used to do good reports on the old club

pity they are not around now

Archived