Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup Second Round Qualifying

Been talking about this on the SSML fb page, is ludicrous there is no prize money for losers, is this the first time? What incentive is there for the minnows, especially those who have to travel far? Not like they will even get a share of the gate.

Maldon & Tiptree one of those sugar daddy sides I was told by someone now plying his trade at HHTFC, think they did well in the Cup last season, definitely a tough draw for the Shrimpers.

Edited by View from the Boundary

YouTube highlights from that FA Cup Second Qualifying Round tie between Leighton Town and Leiston at Bell Close on Saturday 3 October, it's a good quality video but sorry that the presenter is so annoying, bring back the Groundhopping FC guy, all is forgiven:

Edited by Rhodes

1 minute ago, Rhodes said:

YouTube highlights from that FA Cup Second Qualifying Round tie between Leighton Town and Leiston at Bell Close on Saturday 3 October, it's a good quality video but sorry that the presenter is so annoying, bring back the Groundhopping FC guy, all is forgiven:

Annoying? Best Groundhopping series out there by a mile

3 minutes ago, AlwaysLeighton said:

Annoying? Best Groundhopping series out there by a mile

I think we will agree to disagree, the guy doesn't shut up for a moment. The video does very much highlight 'the young Chav element' at Bell Close, you have to admit they are quite intimidating.

24 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

I think we will agree to disagree, the guy doesn't shut up for a moment. The video does very much highlight 'the young Chav element' at Bell Close, you have to admit they are quite intimidating.

‘young Chav element’, wouldn’t really say that. Would say more young lads who support their local club. Harsh that. 

13 hours ago, AlwaysLeighton said:

Harsh that

AlwaysLeighton - Certainly no offence intended, all I'm saying is that if I was a groundhopper or an away fan visiting Bell Close, and of a timid nature or demeanour, I would feel intimidated by seeing so many youths behaving in a 'raucous' fashion.

1 hour ago, Rhodes said:

AlwaysLeighton - Certainly no offence intended, all I'm saying is that if I was a groundhopper or an away fan visiting Bell Close, and of a timid nature or demeanour, I would feel intimidated by seeing so many youths behaving in a 'raucous' fashion.

Groundhopper’s seem to enjoy the atmosphere which is good. Away fans, well, Bell Close needs to be a fortress...

AlwaysLeighton - Have there ever been any chants by away fans at Bell Close out of interest of 'Does Your Mummy Know You're Here':

Billede

12 hours ago, AlwaysLeighton said:

Nope, because no one has a vocal support like ours...

AlwaysLeighton - How many fans did Leiston bring to Bell Close then and Mildenhall Town in First Qualifying Round, I'm sure there was at least one chant of 'Does Your Mummy Know You're Here'.

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

AlwaysLeighton - How many fans did Leiston bring to Bell Close then and Mildenhall Town in First Qualifying Round, I'm sure there was at least one chant of 'Does Your Mummy Know You're Here'.

Mildenhall, 0. Leiston, about 15. Not one. Our lads make far more noise than you’d imagine