Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Penalty misery

urchinman1961

First of all good to see we turned up and put in a shift unlucky not to go through after 90 minutes always a big ask going to Hampton,secondly we'll done to the guys at H&R for the live stream and they gave an excellent assessment of the Urchins now back to the bread and butter this Saturday 

This was a much improved performance. After the first 15 minutes we grew into the game and dominated the rest of the first period. George Purcells best game since his return, Charlie Ruff looks to be a top signing and gave another great performance.

Nathen and Ricky were outstanding at the back. As everyone knows peneltys are a lottery and it just wasnt to be. Lets get behind the lads for Saturday and get moving up the league.

UP the CHINS

Have to admit I feel we were very hard done by. The whole team put in a great shift, resulting in the beavers having no real goal scoring opportunities. 2 real moments of magic undone us - 9 times out of 10 we would have won that game with their keeper pulling off several good saves to keep them in it. Was it me or did the pitch look really bad? Roll on Saturday where we hopefully take that performance in to the league.

Thought the team played really well last night all gave 100% and was great to see them fight their way back after going 1-0 down.  

I felt the subs we made changed the game , and not because they missed their pens, but because it changed the dynamics of the game. We went from being on the front foot and H&R being wary of both George staying up the pitch (so right back didn’t push up as much as he wanted too) and Charlie Ruff playing in the gap (causing them issues which resulted  in their centre midfield defending rather than pushing on with the ball). Once they went off they was free to push on and apply more pressure.

I thought the stream was excellent , gave us credit and Charlie MOM.

Take this form into league and watch us climb up the league , come on you Chins  

Archived