Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

December Midweek Fixtures

16 minutes ago, petethegreek said:

Will you be at a game this midweek? 

Oh yes I will try to take in two ? games this Sat at one of my local grassroots clubs ? 

11 hours ago, petethegreek said:

Is that as an Assessor or Fourth Official or have you been over looked again

No, no and no.

Keep guessing. 

I believe the Officials at the Boundary Stadium tomorrow evening are Mr Healy, Mr Hickes and Ms Bucur, so what will your role in the game be then out of interest

5 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I believe the Officials at the Boundary Stadium tomorrow evening are Mr Healy, Mr Hickes and Ms Bucur, so what will your role in the game be then out of interest

Maybe he is just going to watch, people do.

22 minutes ago, the leatherhead lip said:

Maybe he is just going to watch, people do.

I thought that but, knowing PetetheGreek as well as I do, I don't think he would bother going to watch Oxhey Jets v London Colney for no good reason as it's quite an awkward trip from his home and he doesn't drive, anyway he said that he hasn't been over looked which indicates he has some sort of role to play. Also it's not exactly a fixture to get the juices flowing on a wet Tuesday night ten days before Christmas is it, it's just a matter of how many Oxhey Jets and Lewis Putman score.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:47, Rhodes said:

Tuesday 15 December – Kick Off 7.45pm unless stated

PREMIER DIVISION

Eynesbury Rovers v Leighton Town (Kick Off 7.30pm)

I see that Leighton Town fans will be admitted to Hall Road on Tuesday evening however Under 18's should be accompanied by an adult:

Eynesbury Rovers have advised that Town fans WILL be permitted at Hall Road on Tuesday evening! However, all U18s must be accompanied by an adult.

Eynesbury Rovers appear to have gone off the boil since the lockdown don't they so I have a suspicion that Leighton Town could well win this one:

Image may contain: text that says "SPARTAN SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION TUESDAY 15TH DECEMBER V ONETIEAR TOWN ww..O COmARETIO OOTBALL EYNESBURY ROVERS 19:30 LEIGHTON TOWN HALL ROAD EYNESBURY PE19 2SF S UNDER ARMOUR detox pro SOCIALSPORTSMANAGER"

On 07/12/2020 at 15:13, Karen Browne said:

Tuesday 15th December – Kick Off 7.45pm unless stated

PREMIER DIVISION

Biggleswade United v Harpenden Town

Colney Heath v Newport Pagnell Town (Kick Off 7.30pm)

Dunstable Town v Broadfields United (Kick Off 7.30pm)

Eynesbury Rovers v Leighton Town (Kick Off 7.30pm)

Oxhey Jets v London Colney (Kick Off 7.30pm)

Potton United v Aylesbury Vale Dynamos

All these games are ON

I assume we are using this thread for the six Premier Division fixtures this evening with the top six Club's all in action:

Tuesday 15 December – (kick off 7.45pm unless stated)

Premier Division

Colney Heath v Newport Pagnell Town (kick off 7.30pm)

Dunstable Town v Broadfields United (kick off 7.30pm)

Eynesbury Rovers v Leighton Town (kick off 7.30pm)

Oxhey Jets v London Colney (kick off 7.30pm)

28 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Premier Division

A match preview and the programme:

https://biggleswadeutd.com/news/match-preview--harpenden-town-(h)---league

https://view.publitas.com/biggleswade-united-football-club/official-match-programme-biggleswade-united-v-harpenden-town-tuesday-15th-december-2020/page/1

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

22 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Premier Division

There shouldn't be any problems for Dunstable Town this evening should there although Broadfield United played well at Potton United on Saturday:

Billede

Perhaps no surprise that Eynesbury Rovers v Leighton Town is postponed, Matt Plumb has been up to his tricks again:

Tuesday 15 December – (kick off 7.45pm unless stated)

Premier Division

Eynesbury Rovers P Leighton Town 

Billede

1 minute ago, Rhodes said:

Perhaps no surprise that Eynesbury Rovers v Leighton Town is postponed, Matt Plumb has been up to his tricks again:

Tuesday 15 December

Premier Division

Eynesbury Rovers P Leighton Town 

The reaction to the postponement on Leighton Town's Twitter page said it all:

AlwaysLeighton - Mr Plumb came across as the 'injured party' and as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth when Mark Ducket jumped ship at Hall Road without any notice back in January, just after your 4-3 win there in the FA Vase Fourth Round, and took the job at Bedford Town however I now realise that there was probably more to it than met the eye.

2 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

AlwaysLeighton - Mr Plumb came across as the 'injured party' and as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth when Mark Ducket jumped ship at Hall Road without any notice back in January, just after your 4-3 win there in the FA Vase Fourth Round, and took the job at Bedford Town however I now realise that there was probably more to it than met the eye.

I’m glad people are realising so, the blokes a fool! 

I won't be able to post the results later if Karen wouldn't mind obliging, it's such a shame about Eynesbury Rovers v Leighton Town as it has left a sour taste in the mouth:

Tuesday 15 December – (kick off 7.45pm unless stated)

Premier Division

Eynesbury Rovers P Leighton Town 

So much for petering out, final score 10-0, Stead x2, Putnam x2, Giordama x2, Bircham x2, Cameron and Speer. Colney ended with 9, for a bit of afters near the end but was already double figures by then. Great credit to LC, they kept going and had a lot of shots second half, but it was just wave after wave at the other end and could have been anything. Putnam in particular unlucky not to have the match ball as the makeshift keeper pulled off 2 sensational saves to deny him. Pick of the goals a worldie from young Sean which raised the roof. 16 goals in 4 days at the Jets will have to sustain me until the new year, but what a way to sign off (no away fans will be allowed Saturday, no game until 2 Jan after that). 

On 07/12/2020 at 21:46, Rhodes said:

I think PetetheGreek is just fishing for an appointment that night and has his eye on Oxhey Jets v London Colney, that's all it is.

On 08/12/2020 at 15:03, Savagebee said:

Should be a good game that.

On 08/12/2020 at 18:02, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - It's London Colney that Oxhey Jets are playing, not Colney Heath

On 08/12/2020 at 19:30, Savagebee said:

I know but I still think it will be a good game for some reason ?

On 11/12/2020 at 12:43, View from the Boundary said:

Could well be, the return fixture got quite naughty and Colney will be out for revenge on all fronts. Was a decent game in front of the Prem's lowest crowd this term (of games to allow admission), LC played well in the main belying their lowly league position, I've certainly seen worse. My prediction is it won't finish 11 apiece.

On 12/12/2020 at 21:42, petethegreek said:

I plan to be at this one.

On 13/12/2020 at 19:32, Savagebee said:

A good choice of games Mr Pete ?

38 minutes ago, View from the Boundary said:

So much for petering out, final score 10-0, Stead x2, Putnam x2, Giordama x2, Bircham x2, Cameron and Speer. Colney ended with 9, for a bit of afters near the end but was already double figures by then. Great credit to LC, they kept going and had a lot of shots second half, but it was just wave after wave at the other end and could have been anything. Putnam in particular unlucky not to have the match ball as the makeshift keeper pulled off 2 sensational saves to deny him. Pick of the goals a worldie from young Sean which raised the roof. 16 goals in 4 days at the Jets will have to sustain me until the new year, but what a way to sign off (no away fans will be allowed Saturday, no game until 2 Jan after that). 

tenor.gif?itemid=6159837

? 16 goals in 14 games for Lewis Putnam now ?

The Jets are up to 5th now with games in hand over the teams above them ?

#Darkhorses

Edited by Savagebee