Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What will Tier 3 mean for the SSML?

What tier 3 means for football:

Small blue diamond

Elite clubs cannot have fans

Small blue diamond

Non-League steps 3-6 can have fans up to 15% capacity

Small blue diamond

Grassroots can have spectators

Small blue diamond

Grassroots players & clubs can’t travel in/out of tier 3 areas

Small blue diamond

Fans are told not to travel in/out of tier 3 areas

It’s going to mean some games won’t go ahead, which is going to have a knock on effect. Weather may have caused games to be lost anyway. I really don’t think this season will finish either, I think it’ll be abandoned earlier than last season. 

10 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

It’s going to mean some games won’t go ahead, which is going to have a knock on effect. Weather may have caused games to be lost anyway. I really don’t think this season will finish either, I think it’ll be abandoned earlier than last season. 

crying-waterfalls.gif

WB please don't predict on here as your predictions are normally correct ?

3 minutes ago, Savagebee said:

WB please don't predict on here as your predictions are normally correct ?

Savagebee - I have known Winslow Boy to be wrong before

45 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - I have known Winslow Boy to be wrong before

tenor.gif?itemid=12333293

?

The Essex Senior League has suspended league games. Statement: “As we are entering Tier 3 we have decided to uphold our previous decision and suspend playing football until the next Government review - games will be suspended from 16/12-23/12 across both divisions.”

I've been wondering the same, with all London and parts of Hertfordshire going into Tier 3, the league will have a number of clubs that can't travel in or out of Tier 3 areas. 

I'm not quite sure where that'll leave the league as its looking like half a dozen clubs if not more will be affected. 

I hope the league will be quick in making a announcement as clubs need to know where they stand. 

Archived