Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tier 4

Bottoms Up

16 minutes ago, djwilf said:

Depends on whether they were in tier 3.....most of the southeast is tier 4 after tonight....so may not impact them too much.

I’d have thought A virus is a virus . It can spread in any tier and especially at places run by ‘amateurs’ and volunteers with 300 + socially congregating  

I understand that, just my point is that if the North is in a different tier they CAN still carry on.   Fact is this government has mismanaged this whole situation and we have a joke of a Prime Minister.       Liverpool has 20% of the number of cases as borough of Enfield.    Huge difference.

3 hours ago, djwilf said:

I understand that, just my point is that if the North is in a different tier they CAN still carry on.   Fact is this government has mismanaged this whole situation and we have a joke of a Prime Minister.       Liverpool has 20% of the number of cases as borough of Enfield.    Huge difference.

i thought when bonking boris played football at wembly v germany he won the ball fairly

Archived