Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Happy SSML Christmas

Let us have a Happy Christmas thread for the SSML 'Community' despite the unfortunate circumstances we all sadly find ourselves in this year and with no SSML action. Edgware Town can start us off:

Billede

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Let us have a Happy Christmas thread for the SSML 'Community' despite the unfortunate circumstances we all sadly find ourselves in this year and with no SSML action. Edgware Town can start us off:

Billede

Yes indeed, wishing everyone a Merry Xmas and most importantly a healthy and safe New year 

10 hours ago, petethegreek said:

Merry Christmas to all those connected to the SSML

What will you be doing out of interest, you always remind me of that Christmas song by Mud from yesteryear, 'Lonely This Christmas':

image.jpeg.05746444e81dc18ba9e9219f0a907e0f.jpeg

I see there is a Merry Christmas thread on another Forum, they don't miss a trick do they and members go into the finest detail about what they will be doing, it's fascinating stuff and the likes of Stingray, TheColdEnd and Uncle T (see below) have posted, still waiting for Karen though, I guess she is staying up in York:

The Merry Christmas Thread and what you up to? | Page 2 | NonLeagueMatters Forums

Running my club has not stopped. We have had our board meeting only yesterday. The ground and facilities still need to be looked after. I will be there today just to check all is ok. But no football to watch.

A nice messge from Buckingham United who are always a thoughtful and well run Club::

Buckingham_United_reasonably_small.jpg
The club would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Lets all enjoy it the best we can today and appreciate our loved ones all around us either together or apart, along with our absent friends. Merry Christmas.

Pitstone & Ivinghoe are a Club going places under Chairman Bob Beasley, they have languished in Division Two of the SSML ever since 2004/05, never finishing higher than fourth, but that's about to change:

Billede

A messege from Haywood Way 'a bizarre year' is an understatement isn't it:

A very Merry Christmas to all of our members, supporters, volunteers and sponsors. Without you we couldn’t do this. After such a bizarre year, we are looking forward to brighter days to come. Enjoy the festive break and we’ll see you all in the New Year:

Billede

I wonder what the Carlsberg lorry is doing in Oxhey Jets imaginative greeting:

Billede

I hope Milton Keynes Irish's disappointing FA Vase exit at Fakenham Town didn't spoil their Christmas too much:

Billede

Ampthill Town's Christmas messege, I gather that is Chairman Gary Maidment:

It has been an extremely challenging year for us all this year and we would like to thank all that have helped us to maintain a focal point in the community. So a massive thanks to all of our managers/coaches, players, staff, volunteers, sponsors, supporters and committee members. We Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Prosperous New Year in 2021:

133130851_3778085872254588_8801151938105471961_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=P7eBWuUCHe0AX-hBAXI&_nc_ht=scontent.fzgh1-1.fna&oh=d4f21ee756048b80e9cc97affc41bec3&oe=600C4BD3