Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

22 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Some news relating to former SSML Club Park View, there was a nasty stabbing incident after their Eastern Counties League Division One South fixture with Newbury Forest at the New River Sports Centre on Wednesday 27 October: 

Police investigating after footballer stabbed following alleged clash with opposition (twnews.co.uk)

Yes, I saw that, absolutely disgusting. I believe Newbury Forest have a reputation for violence, intimidation and the like, perhaps the club and everyone associated should be banned from football. 

Winslow Boy - I don't think that Park View are exactly choir boys are they, weren't there a number of 'altercations' when the Cub were in the SSML for four seasons.

Edited by Rhodes
2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Winslow Boy - I don't think that Park View are exactly choir boys are they, weren't there a number of 'altercations' when the Cub were in the SSML for four seasons.

I’m not sure, plenty of teams with plenty of mouth. Didn’t ever see them play or hear much about them, the pandemic seasons are a blur. 

Park View were on their best behaviour for most of the time while in the SSML.  However, prior to that, they had been expelled from the Middlesex League for 'assaults on match officials'.  Which is why they spent three seasons in the Amateur Football Alliance before applying to the SSML.