Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryan blackmam

Think the board need to use this time of extended non activity to re-assess the complete structure of the management and playing staff..I would be happy with a complete reset.We need a smaller,more tight knit,less transient playing sqaud that are loyal to the manager.We need to instill a better bond between our supporters and the playing sqaud

2 hours ago, lovely stuff said:

Think the board need to use this time of extended non activity to re-assess the complete structure of the management and playing staff..I would be happy with a complete reset.We need a smaller,more tight knit,less transient playing sqaud that are loyal to the manager.We need to instill a better bond between our supporters and the playing sqaud

The board said on Thursday that calculating a player/operating budget is near on impossible due to the obvious circumstances.

Do you think a new manager/players  would commit to our club if they can’t be promised their rewards for services 

On 24/01/2021 at 18:05, Wildlife rescue said:

Do you think fans will carry on commiting to the club when they dont know what kind of players they will be spending there cash on to watch.

I thought we were a supporters owned club, what hope is their for other clubs if ETFC fans don’t ?

On 24/01/2021 at 13:06, Bottoms Up said:

The board said on Thursday that calculating a player/operating budget is near on impossible due to the obvious circumstances.

Do you think a new manager/players  would commit to our club if they can’t be promised their rewards for services 

I was talking about agreeing a new structure for the management/playing staff.Rather than putting it straight into place under current circumstances.Roll it out when things are more back to normal

Archived