Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pred'n Lg - Wk 6 results, wk 7 matches by 15:00, Sat 20 Feb

Jago

Evening all. (Though other parts of the day are available depending when you open this).

Whose idea was that pesky contingency game?  If it wasn’t for that I’d be top of the league and Blackballed would have scored a fabulous zero – which would have raised a chuckle or two.   (For those interested, the Oostende game got PP so we ended up with Tirol v RB Salzberg where the dodgy Red Bullers fluked two late goals to win 4-2). Also the Boreham Wood v Sutton game got switched to Sutton but I'm sure you'd spotted that (!).

The top of Div 1 is dominated by the Salads, whose diet of Whitstable Bay Ale and Pork Scratchings seems to be outpacing the Riverside’s strict adherence to macrobiotics. Nutritionists please note.  Down in Div 2 it’s two successive wins for both Cuppa “I don’t like Grealish” T and Paul_C - which probably points to a serious error in my spreadsheet.  Meanwhile Diamond Geezer resumes top spot from Dinamo - whose Imposter Syndrome will, I trust, now be somewhat eased.

This week’s awards ; Golden BootGrealish Tea,  Lucky B@st@rd (joint) ; Baby Jago and Blackballed (see above).

Before I finish, please remember to go to https://www.hornchurchfc.com/product-category/game-room/ to pay your subs if you haven’t already done so – or let me know if you want to pay me when we can actually meet again.

And many thanks to the mystery participant who gave me £20 last Saturday – must have been caught up in the euphoria of the win!

Upminster Uber Alles

image.png.e161c6d9435ea700625c69c75821bb6e.png

image.png.2f7cae32a99a71c432c78745cc3777f7.png

Collier Row Uber Taxi

image.png.918f2c8d428b6ca790c4d5de6b021b94.png

image.png.80a650685d21f54f77dec5be23f32a19.png

Next week:

image.png.be6df254a3387c691437e97fc0cfc69d.png

Week 7 : Saturday 20 Feb 2021 by 15:00.  Saturday games are a bit dull so we are spilling into Sunday this week.

Please predict upon:

AC Milan v Inter
Arsenal v Man City (sorry Jordan!)
West Ham v Spurs
Col U v Tranmere
Aldershot v Wrexham 

Contingency match:
At. Bilbao v Villareal

GO GO URCHINS,

Jago.

AC Milan 1 v 2 Inter
Arsenal 1 v 2 Man City (sorry Jordan!)
West Ham 1 v 2 Spurs
Col U 1 v 3 Tranmere
Aldershot 2 v 2 Wrexham 

Contingency match:
At. Bilbao 2 v 1 Villareal

AC Milan 0 v 1 Inter
Arsenal 0 v4 Man City (sorry Jordan!)
West Ham 2 v 1 Spurs
Col U 0 v 2 Tranmere
Aldershot 1 v3 Wrexham 

Contingency match:
At. Bilbao 2 v 2 Villareal

Due to the admins confusion around fixtures (I blame his age) as well as the fame that has come to him since our commentary v Maidstone please note Colchester United v Tranmere isn’t a game this week ?

Therefore the contingency game will be used! I apologise on jagos behalf, he said he was too busy to let you all know! 

On 15/02/2021 at 22:33, DiamondGeezer said:

Jago. According to my LiveScore tranmere have Oldham at home. Colchester are away to Crawley. 

7 hours ago, LukeXIX said:

Due to the admins confusion around fixtures (I blame his age) as well as the fame that has come to him since our commentary v Maidstone please note Colchester United v Tranmere isn’t a game this week ?

Therefore the contingency game will be used! I apologise on jagos behalf, he said he was too busy to let you all know!

Well.  Nobody's perfect.  Though I always like to think I come pretty close.  So this is a major shock ? 

FC Chintastico

AC Milan 1-2 Inter
Arsenal 1-1 Man City (SOLIDARITY Jordan!)
West Ham 1-1 Spurs
Col U - errr my mistake!
Aldershot 2-1 Wrexham 

Contingency match:
At. Bilbao 2-0 Villareal