Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

See you all next season

Ignored by most

Just seen it on the FA Website .Lots of waffle that drones on.?  Wouldn't it be easier to say the season has been null and voided and we start again in september. 

6 hours ago, Steph1 said:

We usually start in August. Is that why Cheshunt dont turn up in the early matches?

Well we did do last time smartarse . Can you Townies live it down ?

Looking at a recent email it seems the ETFC board are under the impression that when next seasons league campaign starts, we will be restarting this seasons league campaign from the positions the clubs are currently in the table,rather than a new full season? Is this correct??

On 26/02/2021 at 15:27, Albury_Walker said:

Well we did do last time smartarse . Can you Townies live it down ?

Audrey dearest!

How very remiss of you! Have you forgotten so soon? We never live it down darling. We always live it up. 

Kisses as always.

On 02/03/2021 at 23:58, behind-the-goal said:

Audrey dearest!

How very remiss of you! Have you forgotten so soon? We never live it down darling. We always live it up. 

Kisses as always.

Yet another Lovely stuff I D . You really are one sad little man . Yet again your textual sarcasm gives you away . Get a life ??

Audrey darling!

Calm down dear! You're getting yourself all paranoid. You know I'm not LS. I'm Spartacus (when you fancy a bit of rough) and Ich bin ein Berliner (when you're up for a bit of culture).

You big saucepot, you.

• 2 weeks later...

BTG I didn't know you were a " Doughnut"!!!!! But then neither did Kennedy. 

See you when football next starts, unless the blonde tory boy thinks of another reason to shut us all down again. Like footballs too rough and can make you paranoid if you haven't had both jabs.  Sorry I suppose I am all getting a bit too political.  

Archived