Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Projections - 2021/22

On 30/04/2021 at 07:54, Savagebee said:

Division One is going to look so different next season ?

WALLOP! ?

2 hours ago, Savagebee said:

WALLOP! ?

Savagebee - I couldn't have put it better myself, Karen will have her work cut out in Division One out won't she. Anyway, welcome 'home' Cockfosters, Hadley, Holmer Green and Risborough Rangers.

54 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - I couldn't have put it better myself, Karen will have her work cut out in Division One out won't she. Anyway, welcome 'home' Cockfosters, Hadley, Holmer Green and Risborough Rangers.

Cheers Rhodes ?

SSML Chairman Pat Burns is currently speaking on Radio Verulam, I'm sure today's restructuring announcement will be discussed:

https://radioverulam.com/show/the-local-football-show/

On this week’s Local Football Show we have the highlights of Colney Heath’s semi final victory and hear from Spartan South Midlands Chairman Pat Burns.

We hear from Julius Ilori, the London Colney EJA Youth Coach and one of his players Danny Fowler.

Plus we catch up with local football legend Dave Brook, ahead of the forth coming Colney Cup, on which the new trophy will be named after him.

Sponsored by Romans Of St Albans Tuesday 7pm on 92.6FM Radio Verulam.

3 hours ago, Savagebee said:

image.thumb.png.39b9aaab8975f11ea9614114dea3d152.png

Not like big Bollox Biggleswade to throw thier toys out of their pram! 

Can always count on the Spanish Waiter to bring comedy value ?

I suppose I'll have to make myself familiar with the Combined Counties Forum now..... Wonder if they a 'Rhodes' ?

3 hours ago, petethegreek said:

I'm waiting to see if the SSML offer me a 1 year contract. ? 

And miss all the fun in the Combined Counties Premier North! 

On a series note, can officials move around various leagues to officiate or do you have to be a paid up member of the league or gain various certification? 

13 hours ago, GRS67 said:

And miss all the fun in the Combined Counties Premier North! 

On a series note, can officials move around various leagues to officiate or do you have to be a paid up member of the league or gain various certification? 

Referees at Level 4 and above come under the jurisdiction of the FA so they are allocated their Competitions usually based on geography like the Clubs.

Below Level 4 and you can go very much where you like.

I expect the Non League Paper will be a good read today with all the 'runners and riders' for next season:

0000.jpg