Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg - Wk 14 results and final positions. Play offs by 12:30 Sat 17 April

Jago

A rather dull final week as it was nearly all stitched up last week when the congratulations were dished out to Mr D and Blackballed.   I mean they're both nice guys, but I feel one week of being nice to them is enough, don't you?  Though Blackballed did cement his Golden Boot with another impressive 13 goal haul (and another weekly G Boot award).  At this rate he may well stay up next year.

The only movement of significance (and I am talking in relative terms!), was Ozz holding his nerve to leapfrog the enthusiastic, but ultimately "not quite good enough" Mysterious Nick for the final play-off place.  Well done Ozz, hard luck Nick - maybe next year?   Lord Upminster failed to get his miracle so goes down with MikeMike and Fat Tom.  Oh and with Hatted Urchin who was basically down after about 3 weeks.

Meanwhile Paul C finally has some silverware for his mantelpiece - though I'm not sure the Wooden Spoon was quite what he had in mind.  And I managed to scoop the Hasbeen Hill (now with roof) bragging rights.  Go me.  I may have to get a trophy made up for that too.

Final stuff is as below - with four experienced campaigners though to the play-off - namely The Queen, The Wivenhoe, The Dinamo, and The Ozzstar.  None of whom managed to dislodge the inexperienced Geezer who confirmed his auto-promotion spot (subject to rule 3.5) alongside Adrian83 - despite some rather wayward (i.e useless!) predictions this week.  Well done the two newbies - but be aware it's Dog-eat-Dog up in Upminster - no more easy 3 pointers versus Dinamo and Cup of Tea.

Here you go:

Upminster Division

image.png.d7cdd626cac23e93fd9cb1514cc84bf9.png

image.png.552d3a7b5f829b8cc68b618e216a5c95.png

Collier Row (south)

image.png.0721c5c651a89ab3cff34ed884bd8b48.png

image.png.e6a8f614258e697da3d7f21bbff99537.png

NEXT WEEK

Play off semi finals - ONE LEG.  If a draw it will be decided on closest to time of first goal in Newcaslte v WHU - or state "no goal". (Time as per Footballwebpages)

image.png.90a40e90c5bfc5b2d18c1a631c57add4.png

Mathes to predict - by 12:30, Saturday 17th April

Sampdoria v Verona
Chelsea v Man City (FAC - score before extra time)
Dagenham V Solihull
Carrick Rangers v Dungannon
Newcastle v WHU (12:30)
  - Time of first goal (either team):

Contingency match
MK Dons v Portsmouth

Wemberley, Wemberley.
JAGO

• Sampdoria 2 v 1 Verona
    Chelsea 0 v 2 Man City (FAC - score before extra time)
    Dagenham 1 V 1 Solihull
    Carrick Rangers 2 v 1 Dungannon
    Newcastle 1 v 3 WHU (12:30)
     44 min - Time of first goal (either team):

Contingency match
MK Dons 1 v 2 Portsmouth

Archived