Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hereford 1-3 Hornchurch

As mentioned at various points above, this crest needs to be well ridden!

I may no longer be a local but what I've seen this season has me wanting more, a new membership and season ticket is the start. Lets bring in those new fans and get back some of the older ones like myself to give the club the boost it needs.

Direct Debit, PayPal or whatever, I'm just waiting........

As long as it's not done over the phone as I still have no voice whatsoever!!

Who knows what 2021/22 could bring? Look what happens when you dream big.

The football equivalent of climbing Everest

Similar to a League 1 team winning the FA Cup

Like a boy swimming faster than a shark

As likely as Piers Morgan saying something uncontroversial

Akin to finding treasure on Oak Island

But it really happened!!!!!!!!     I was there and I've rewatched it and it did really happen

My ghast is truly flabbered

Well done and congratulations to the players, Stimmo, rest of the management and back room staff (special mention for Little Tel), Alex, Colin, other staff, volunteers, Jordan, Supporters Association, the Eastside, the Riverside, Hasbeens, other loyal fans etc...

Let's hope at least a few of those that came to Wembley can be converted into regular Bridge fans

Hornchurch FC - FA Trophy Champions

18 minutes ago, aka PeteBeatz said:

Just watched the BT extended highlights, and we still won????. Must go back next season as in the excitement  we forgot to sing Harry’s song or maybe I just didn’t heat it.

It was sung but not many knew it 

On 23/05/2021 at 19:44, Jago said:

An utterly fantastic day.  Actually the win over Notts County was the big one for me - as it was SO unexpected and it got us to Wembley - but I'm still pinching myself after yesterday's performance.  The culmination of a huge amount of work by the team, the management, and all behind the scenes. Thoroughly deserved: I'm so happy for everyone, especially Colin and Ken.

I genuinely never thought I'd live to see this day.  And I'm quite old.

Let's hope we can keep the squad together and kick-on next season.  And keep a goodly number of those new (or returning) fans.  I'm really quite confident on both of these... why wouldn't you want to stay involved?

Finally - just on the Hereford fans - yes there have been a couple of negative comments, but as far as I can see they have been overwhelmingly supportive, both on-line and in person after the match.  It's easy to find specific cases of sour grapes (or "TOWIE" comments), but that doesn't make it a consensus - very far from it.

Anyway - back to the football - UUUURRRRRRCHIIIIIIINS !!!

See you all next season - at the home of the FA TROPHY WINNERS - can you believe it?

The best comment I saw from them Jage was one person saying how the double subs changed things saying we went ‘from terrible to terrifying’

3 hours ago, aka PeteBeatz said:

Just watched the BT extended highlights, and we still won????. Must go back next season as in the excitement  we forgot to sing Harry’s song or maybe I just didn’t heat it.

It was sung after the 3rd goal and I thought was quite loud but then everyone started singing red and white army and the final whistle blew...you know the rest lol