Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urchin FanZone

MR D

Next season I am hoping to write two articles in the programme which require fan input.

The first article will be ‘Meet the Fans’ which will consist of a Q&A written interview. I know there have been a few new faces around the club in the last few years so this will give supporters a chance to tell everyone a little bit about themselves and their time supporting the club. I hope that this will help everyone put a few names to faces.

The second article will be ‘Hornchurch Legends’ where fans will be able to nominate players who they consider to be a club Legend. This article will then go into detail on the nominated players time at the club and their playing stats.

If you would like to participate in a ‘Meet the Fans’ article or nominate a ‘Hornchurch Legend’ please email urchinfanzone@gmail.com

Thanks,

David