Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Trophy memories

HFC1881

Hi folks,

First off, a very belated congratulations on the FA Trophy win. I think it gave supporters of all Isthmian League clubs a lift to follow your incredible run during what was an otherwise frustrating season for the rest of us.

As programme editor for Horsham FC, I'd like to ask if anyone would like to put together a personal account of their day at the final that can be included in the programme for our meeting on August 14th? If you were present at any of the previous rounds in a club capacity (particularly the victory over Notts County) then even better! I think it would a great piece for fans to read and if you have photos of the big day that we could use, too, that would be great. 

If you're interested, please email me at horshamfc@yahoo.co.uk for further info.

Thanks,

Mark