Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ETFC 2021/22 Highlights

Raingod

Thought it would be a good idea to have a thread that captures all the media and highlights from games this season .. an easy reference point for people who werent at a game ..

COCKFOSTERS AWAY - not seen any footage anywhere online

SPURS U23 

FAN CAM: Enfield Town 0-4 Tottenham U23s: Highlights and Goals: 10 Goals & 2 Clean Sheets in 4 Days - YouTube 

Few mins of highlights at the end after a good interview with Ram!

Andy Leese Interview | Enfield Town 0- Tottenham Hotspur U23 Development - YouTube

Not sure if Mario was watching the same game as me but I saw no passage of play or players moving the ball quickly in 90 mins.

What I saw was a complete shambles all over the park and shambolic defending which was no better than Sunday league and that's being kind.

Andy hasn't got a clue.

Long hard season ahead.

6 hours ago, old towner said:

whats the sscore so far  v hayes and yeading ??

i notice news on the team so has been removed from website

Lost 7-1 to a team at our level.

It's embarrassing all over the park but the defending is probably the worst I have ever seen from a Town side.

Sorry Andy has to go.

Totally agree the time Andy has been with us he has won, FA , broken promises season after season 

Do members not have a vote on this  or does that mean  F A

Andy please do us a favour !!!

So far just found the following link on twitter for one of the Hayes goals, from one of their fans behind the goal ..

https://twitter.com/i/status/1421570081117679617

Can I ask for people to use this thread just to add any media they find for games .. so it is a single resource for fans not at the game ... 

.. I am also concerned but can we have those debates on separate threads .. thanks

Carshalton highlights from their side - 16 mins (embarassing use of the wrong Enfield logo!!):

Highlights - Carshalton Athletic VS Enfield Town - 14/08/21 - YouTube

Some good PR recorded at the Brightlingsea game - inc interviews and game highlights - 8 mins:

Why is WWE superstar Triple H a fan of Enfield Town? ? - YouTube