Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Karen's Inane Ramblings - 2021/22

Karen won't thank me for not starting a new thread for her 2021/22 Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf), she dots every i and crosses every t. Here are the first two episodes of the season and a comprehensive look at last weekends FA Cup and SSML action with her trademark statistics: 

INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF - South Midlands League 2021/22 update #2 - Sports Shots

INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF - South Midlands League 2021/22 update #1 - Sports Shots

Episode three of Karen's Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) for the new campaign covering all Saturday's League fixtures and with her trademark statistics, she really puts Motty to shame. Who would have ever imagined Leverstock Green being top of the Premier Division pile after two League fixtures, no wonder Fergus Moore critic GRS67 is as quiet as a mouse:

https://www.sportsshots.org.uk/2021/08/16/inane-ramblings-from-up-norff-south-midlands-league-2021-22-update-3/

• 2 weeks later...

Fill your boots folks, it's episode four of Karen's Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) covering last weekend's FA Cup and SSML fixtures, it's packed tight with her trademark statistics:

https://www.sportsshots.org.uk/2021/08/25/inane-ramblings-from-up-norff-south-midlands-league-2021-22-update-4/

Here we go, it's episode five of Karen's Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) covering last Saturday's SSML results, I assume this afternoon's bank holiday Division Two games will be covered in episode six:

INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF - South Midlands League 2021/22 update #5 - Sports Shots

Episode six of Karen's Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) covering the bank holiday Division Two games and last Tuesday evening's fixtures. Attendances may well have been higher had some, if not all, of the Division Two fixtures last Monday kicked off at 11.00am enabling groundhoppers to 'do a double':

THE INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF #6 (risboroughrangersfc.co.uk)

Karen has been hard at work lately, here are episodes seven and eight of her Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) covering last weekend and the midweek FA Cup Replays and domestic fixtures in the Premier Division and Division One:

https://www.risboroughrangersfc.co.uk/news/the-inane-ramblings-from-up-norff-7-2645784.html

https://www.risboroughrangersfc.co.uk/news/the-inane-ramblings-from-up-norff-8-2646038.html

I wonder why Karen no longer has her Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) on the Sports Shots website, here is episode nine covering last weekend's FA Vase and domestic League fixtures:

THE INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF #9 (risboroughrangersfc.co.uk)

7 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

I withdrew my permission under the copyright laws ?????

Rhodes take over and do your own Rhodes Insane Ramblings from where ever you are! ?

Savagebee - I have no wish to compete with Karen and steal her thunder, she does such a great job and is a real asset to the SSML. Anyway there is a guy, Mike Godfrey, who has 'muscled in' from the 'In The Stand' website, I'm not sure what his interest in the SSML is all about but he appears to be connected to Baldock Town in some way:

Inthestand.co.uk (weebly.com)

22 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

I withdrew my permission under the copyright laws ?????

Seriously though I wonder whether you have had some sort of falling out with Sports Shots as your Ramblings have always been on their site, the same goes for the Next Two Weeks Fixtures feature that hasn't been updated, there's no smoke without fire is there.

Ramblings and Fixtures are sent to all club secretaries. They are also sent to Sports Shots and Ollie Bayliss.

I suggest instead of whinging on here you contact Sports Shots direct to get an answer to your question/moan

Episode ten of Karen's Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) covering the midweek fixtures from last week on Monday, Tuesdaand Wednesday in the Premier Division and Division Two:

THE INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF #10 (risboroughrangersfc.co.uk)

On 22/09/2021 at 06:39, Karen Browne said:

episode 11 was sent to the clubs Monday 

Karen - I can't find it anywhere, that was my point earlier about the Sports Shots website, were you serious about withdrawing your permission

They're back, on the Sports Shots website I mean, Karen must have had second thoughts so here is episode eleven of her Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) covering last Saturday's Premier Division, Division One and Division Two fixtures as well as those in the FA Cup Second Qualifying Round and Berks & Bucks Senior Cup First Qualifying Round:

INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF - Spartan South Midlands League 2021/22 update #11 - Sports Shots

Yes, episode twelve of Karen's Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) covering the midweek fixtures last week in the SSML as well as Hadley's unfortunate defeat in their FA Cup Second Qualifying Round replay and Winslow United's defeat to Langley in the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup First Qualifying Round:

THE INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF #12 (risboroughrangersfc.co.uk)

Episode thirteen of Karen's Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) covering all of last weekends fixtures as well as the three games played on Tuesday of this week:

INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF - Spartan South Midlands League 2021/22 update #13 - Sports Shots

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to 'drip feed' Karen's Inane Ramblings (From Up Noorf) but they are so difficult to get hold of at the moment now Sports Shots have stopped publishing them. Here is episode fourteen covering the matches played on Saturday 2 October:

THE INANE RAMBLINGS FROM UP NORFF #14 (risboroughrangersfc.co.uk)

Edited by Rhodes