Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate v Enfield Town

seemgee

Yes, OT, it sounded promising at the start from what I read on ETFC Official Twitter. Pity we could not come away with at least a draw. 

Not much else will have to await for more detailed reports from those who were there. 

Shocked to read that some of our fans were attacked after the game. I sincerely hope no one was hurt.  Surely it will have to be looked into by the league. It can't be allowed to be repeated.  Non league football has always been a safe environment in which you can take children in to.  

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

1 hour ago, djwilf said:

From twitter tonight:

SmartSelect_20210925-194002_Twitter.jpg

Presumably there is video footage of events which can and should be provided to the Police and the League. As I understand it, this is not the first time such behaviour has occurred at Margate. If it is shown that Margate have been unable to safeguard visiting fans within their ground then the League/FA really need to come down on them like a ton of bricks.

Glad to see that there has been no mention of any one being injured. Also that action is already up and running.  

OT, I may be wrong, I can't remember any action having been taken previously where points have been deducted for not controlling crowds. In this country such sanction seems only when financial considerations apply. But there is no reason for the FA to create a precedent and allow this sanction in such cases. At least to make sure that this doesn't become a new trend for those looking for trouble.

Even though the thought of what happened leaves me with a nasty taste we should not prejudge the outcome until all the evidence has been gathered and considered. 

2 Margate supporters so far been banned 

reading the reports  I feel our forward line this season so far is very poor the sooner Billy gets ma5ch fit the better,I’m not looking forward to Tuesday night report we may need more in defence 

i really hope we can improve from Saturday 

On our website the only report of the game so far 

This report cannot be completed without referring to the disgraceful scenes behind one of the goals that greeted Margate’s winner. Police had to be called following the unsavoury disturbance and it is understood two Margate fans have now been banned by the club.

On our website the only report of the game so far 

This report cannot be completed without referring to the disgraceful scenes behind one of the goals that greeted Margate’s winner. Police had to be called following the unsavoury disturbance and it is understood two Margate fans have now been banned by the club.