Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pred'n Lg - Wk 5 results, Wk 6 matches by 15:00, Sat 09 Oct

Jago

A bit of the old “got out of jail there, Brian” down at Bowers, but us Chins do like to make it difficult for ourselves.  I’m sure we will be back to our serene best on Tuesday, then onwards to smiting Southend in the 4Q.  You heard it here first.

I’ve not much to comment on the prediction league results this week, mainly as I’ve driven about 800 miles this weekend, just got in, and am keen to hit the sack.

But maybe I should spotlight Adrian.  After a LLL start, in week 4 (last week) he won despite not contributing an attendance.  This week, obviously thinking this was some kind of omen, he again decided to omit the crowd prediction. Why change a winning formula?  Unfortunately the young man then went on to lose by two goals.  Adrian’s opponent, some kind of Urchin Queen, meanwhile scored 3 on the attendance.  Now then – rocket scientist I am not – but may I recommend that you all predict an attendance going forward to avoid this sort of calamity!

Golden boot award – five of you scored 9, but I’ll give it to Dinamo who incredibly only let in 2. Plus he needs cheering up after the WBA result.
Lucky b@st@rd award shared by Urchin Queen and Los Capos Flatos
WTF award - How can Luke be top of the league when he's got the worst defence in both divisions?  For those of my generation, or slightly younger, here's a reminder:  https://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Luke-Complete-Collection-Goscinny/dp/1849183597/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=comics&qid=1633298715&refinements=p_lbr_books_series_browse-bin%3ALucky+Luke&s=books&sr=1-6

Next week is international week, so the normal hotch-potch of games for you to cock up. Though some surprisingly good ones for once.

FA TROPHY DIVISION

image.png.17b6bb1ff928628cd62802b8382f2f21.png

image.png.5b7a80e133c247c2e7372d7ee5863ef5.png

FA VASE DIVISION

image.png.c045afd67cd50555d77071ba98763597.png

image.png.db289752f314bef759ea063674231477.png

NEXT WEEK

image.png.5bef6aefd0dc44564d257d40286fcce0.png

Please predict on this lot by 3pm on Sat 9th October

Azerbaijan v Ireland
Barrow v Orient
Darlington v Hereford (the “we can see you sneaking out” derby)
Margate v Lewes
ETU v The Chins
Att:

Contingency
Scotland v Israel

Loving you all,
JAGOTASTIC

Edited by Jago

Well all good 100% records have to come to an end, but still 3 points clear - yay me.
Was it the attendance guess that let me down?
334 at Bowers? I demand a recount!
The random number generator is still drying out so formal predictions will have to be deferred.

18 hours ago, MikeMike said:

Well all good 100% records have to come to an end, but still 3 points clear - yay me.
Was it the attendance guess that let me down?

Nope - you & CuppaT were equally wayward on the crowd.  It woz Atletico-Barca wot done for you.

Anyway, well done to Fat Tom and Mr Hat for predicting so early... maybe no Fatty Tom's Alarm Clock award this week.

FC Chintastico

Azerbaijan 2-1 Ireland
Barrow 2-1 Orient
Darlington 2-1 Hereford
Margate 1-1 Lewes
ETU 1-2 The Chins
Att: 344

Contingency
Scotland 0-8 Israel (we can all dream)

Other scores are delayed by the whatsapp/facebook outage which hopefully is permanent so that we can all get our lives back.

Azerbaijan 1 v 2 Ireland
Barrow 1 v 1 Orient
Darlington 1 v 2 Hereford (the “we can see you sneaking out” derby)
Margate 1 v 1 Lewes
ETU 1 v 2 The Chins
Att: 332

Contingency
Scotland 2 v 1 Israel

Azerbaijan 0 v 3 Ireland
Barrow 1 v 2 Orient
Darlington 2 v  2 Hereford (the “we can see you sneaking out” derby)
Margate 4 v 0 Lewes
ETU 0 v 2 The Chins
Att:

Contingency
Scotland 0  v 0 Israel