Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So how was it?

Walski

It felt like a win and Ellis almost nicked it with the last kick of the game.Still looks a bit disjointed at time but we dug in.Fair result the Tanners could have been out of sight before we equalised their results didn't do them justice on today's performance. Not perfect but a big improvement on recent matches,up the Urchins 

Really lacked any quality again, had a couple of chances but still not a great performance. Feels very flat and one dimensional...where has the quick interplay gone which was a joy to watch last season? was good to see some of the previously injured players back tho, I'll take a draw but something tactically needs to happen before we are adrift of the playoffs.

I find it strange we haven't signed a centrehalf to fill the void of Ricky we seem very light at the back. We really miss Micky/Remi  overlapping down the flanks and I feel the current formation with Micky as a right sided centrehalf just doesn't seem to be working. Anyway we didn't lose so not all bad. ?

Edited by kimbles left foot

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2021 at 20:57, kimbles left foot said:

Really lacked any quality again, had a couple of chances but still not a great performance. Feels very flat and one dimensional...where has the quick interplay gone which was a joy to watch last season? was good to see some of the previously injured players back tho, I'll take a draw but something tactically needs to happen before we are adrift of the playoffs.

I find it strange we haven't signed a centrehalf to fill the void of Ricky we seem very light at the back. We really miss Micky/Remi  overlapping down the flanks and I feel the current formation with Micky as a right sided centrehalf just doesn't seem to be working. Anyway we didn't lose so not all bad.?

I completely agree with you. The game looked flat and one-dimensional. It was like the imagination ran out on creating moments. And Mickey as a right sided centerhalf didn't look like such a promising position. Maybe this experiment will end soon, who knows. Or maybe Mickey will settle in and show a good game - anything is possible :)

Edited by Pokitren