Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

East Thurrock United v Enfield Town

littlehampton

2 minutes ago, littlehampton said:

Well, Well, Well !  That half-time score certainly takes some beating. Should guarantee an above average crowd for the Met Police match next Saturday.
Anyone brave enough to predict the final outcome this afternoon ?

If we don’t get into double figures questions need to be asked  pmsl

Sure everyone will join me in saying well done and thanks to Manager Andy Leese and all our players for a great performance, result, and three points today. Would be good to hear from some of the Towners who saw the match this afternoon. What did they make of the goal-blitz they witnessed ?  Why only one goal in the second half. Did we take our foot off the pedal ?

I wonder how many (like me ) was surprised to see the change of line up… it didn’t matter we just cut through what was a woeful Thurrock defence… slightly embarrassing watching Mo and LDV both wanting the penalty with Sam Youngs taking the ball and giving it to Mo( some reason it was give to LDV on the web pages)… too many goals to describe…LDV certainty coming back to his best… Sam was excellent and Adam was involved in a lot of the good play having his best game…. Second half we lost our shape a bit but still hit the bar twice and missed a penalty… tougher tests await but with our confidence this high if we don’t finish top four I’ll eat my pants….

1 hour ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Is it me, or does Mo's reply below suggest that he has a move lined up? ?

IMG_2160.jpg

He was always going to leave at the first oppotunity of higher level football.Thought he had committed to ETFC for a minimum peroid though.? (4 months i think it may have been).

The acid test is how we perform in the second half of the season without Mo (and Bicknell) 

Edited by lovely stuff

to be honest he didnt do anything when he did go 2 games for bolton came on as sub  #

not sure how he did at barnet  as we have him back id say not very good there so id say this is his league

be nice if we could find out or if he did go he has to pay a penalty clause as he extended his time here when BB left

Hope you are right Theo but if it happens some one will pop up to take his place. That is the advantage of having a successful team, it breeds success.

But what a weekend. Been away in the sunshine for a few days,  + Arsenal ...( well I won't go in to that so as not to break the White Harts )... Liverpool taking apart you know who!!!  But most of all East Thurrock put to the sword. Thought my phone was wrong when I saw the score.

Long may it continue.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals