Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ETFC and Liverpool have something in common. Both could only score one goal in the second half of their games this weekend. Very disappointing.😂

Just listened to that CC… very positive interview…. I’m not surprised that players would  want to stay also I’ve given some stick to the management team over the years but got to say what a fantastic

As things stand Town now have the best goal difference in our league. This could be of great importance later in the season, if we are in the running for the play-offs, or better.

Posted Images

Sure everyone will join me in saying well done and thanks to Manager Andy Leese and all our players for a great performance, result, and three points today. Would be good to hear from some of the Towners who saw the match this afternoon. What did they make of the goal-blitz they witnessed ?  Why only one goal in the second half. Did we take our foot off the pedal ?

2 hours ago, littlehampton said:

The penalty scorer was Lyle who completed his hat-trick.

It was Mo who took the penalty 

I wonder how many (like me ) was surprised to see the change of line up… it didn’t matter we just cut through what was a woeful Thurrock defence… slightly embarrassing watching Mo and LDV both wanting the penalty with Sam Youngs taking the ball and giving it to Mo( some reason it was give to LDV on the web pages)… too many goals to describe…LDV certainty coming back to his best… Sam was excellent and Adam was involved in a lot of the good play having his best game…. Second half we lost our shape a bit but still hit the bar twice and missed a penalty… tougher tests await but with our confidence this high if we don’t finish top four I’ll eat my pants….

1 hour ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Is it me, or does Mo's reply below suggest that he has a move lined up? 😔

IMG_2160.jpg

He was always going to leave at the first oppotunity of higher level football.Thought he had committed to ETFC for a minimum peroid though.? (4 months i think it may have been).

The acid test is how we perform in the second half of the season without Mo (and Bicknell) 

Edited by lovely stuff

to be honest he didnt do anything when he did go 2 games for bolton came on as sub  #

not sure how he did at barnet  as we have him back id say not very good there so id say this is his league

be nice if we could find out or if he did go he has to pay a penalty clause as he extended his time here when BB left

Hope you are right Theo but if it happens some one will pop up to take his place. That is the advantage of having a successful team, it breeds success.

But what a weekend. Been away in the sunshine for a few days,  + Arsenal ...( well I won't go in to that so as not to break the White Harts )... Liverpool taking apart you know who!!!  But most of all East Thurrock put to the sword. Thought my phone was wrong when I saw the score.

Long may it continue.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

Having just seen the Leese interview it sounds as if Mo and a couple of others are likely to be given contracts this week. A very welcome development. Also interesting to hear that other players have been in touch with Andy interested to join the club in light of our current form.

50 minutes ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Having just seen the Leese interview it sounds as if Mo and a couple of others are likely to be given contracts this week. A very welcome development. Also interesting to hear that other players have been in touch with Andy interested to join the club in light of our current form.

Just listened to that CC… very positive interview…. I’m not surprised that players would  want to stay also I’ve given some stick to the management team over the years but got to say what a fantastic job Andy is now doing both on and off the pitch… he really seems to have a great relationship with most of  the players and especially with Mo…. 

9-0 03.12.15 v North Greenford U   msc a

8-0 25.07.17 v Cheshunt   f a
8-1 23.10.12 v Rayners Lane   mcc a
8-1 31.10.20 v Ramsgate   fat h
7-0 28.04.03 v Ilford   esl a
8-2 16.10.07 v Waltham Abbey   il a
8-2 25.07.13 v YB SK Beveren   f h
9-0 03.12.15 v North Greenford U   msc a

8-0 25.07.17 v Cheshunt   f a
8-1 23.10.12 v Rayners Lane   mcc a
8-1 31.10.20 v Ramsgate   fat h
7-0 28.04.03 v Ilford   esl a