Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

East Thurrock United v Enfield Town

littlehampton

Having just seen the Leese interview it sounds as if Mo and a couple of others are likely to be given contracts this week. A very welcome development. Also interesting to hear that other players have been in touch with Andy interested to join the club in light of our current form.

50 minutes ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Having just seen the Leese interview it sounds as if Mo and a couple of others are likely to be given contracts this week. A very welcome development. Also interesting to hear that other players have been in touch with Andy interested to join the club in light of our current form.

Just listened to that CC… very positive interview…. I’m not surprised that players would  want to stay also I’ve given some stick to the management team over the years but got to say what a fantastic job Andy is now doing both on and off the pitch… he really seems to have a great relationship with most of  the players and especially with Mo…. 

9-0 03.12.15 v North Greenford U   msc a

8-0 25.07.17 v Cheshunt   f a
8-1 23.10.12 v Rayners Lane   mcc a
8-1 31.10.20 v Ramsgate   fat h
7-0 28.04.03 v Ilford   esl a
8-2 16.10.07 v Waltham Abbey   il a
8-2 25.07.13 v YB SK Beveren   f h

that was Town's previous big wins....

2 hours ago, Jim Cunneen said:

that was Town's previous big wins....

V Ilford was the most memorable of the above ?

Hi all

Some great results recently, rubber stamped with Saturday.   We certainly seem to have hit a good streak.

One thing I've not heard anyone mention is Ian Hart.   I think he arrived this season although may stand corrected.  We seem to have better organisation and it appears that the defence seems to have tightened up.

Just wondering if anyone else thinks his arrival / knowledge and positive attitude are no coincidence when it comes to us playing better football.

Any thoughts?

I think everything is vital, Andy, Mario, Ian, the profile of the playing staff, the characters and personalities of the board and the positive encouraging support , put it all together and we have motivation 

I was disappointed with East Thurrock supporters who walked out after the 4th/5th goal, I’m a great believer that teams need their supporters more in times of adversity and not to be abandoned, but hey ho we are all different