Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Away again to ".......

old towner

Exactly CC, win or loose we can collect our share of the money. Especially at their prices.

With, a conservative paying crowd of 1,750, we would expect our share to be in the region of £17,500. Plus, depending on the result, an additional variable prize payment.

Consequently at this point in time I think it is a good draw for us. For I see no reason why we can't go and win. Especially, if the team are up for it and we give them plenty of support. 

4WF surly that figure is based on £20.00 a head with as you say 1750 

pay before you go it’s £15.00 a head  and that’s for adults 

unless it’s a set amount for trophy games 

I mean it’s a nice amount to loose the game 

I suspect their gates are affected by whether Southampton (and to a lesser extent, Portsmouth) are playing home or away. Definitely a tough draw (they're very strong at home it would seem), but if we turn up and play to our potential, and they're not on it, then anything is possible. Not a bad thing to be an underdog, as it means that the pressure is largely off.

1 hour ago, 4wembleyfinals said:

OT, When I estimated my figure I included some nominal addition should they increase their charges for seating. IT's me looking on the bright side for a change. After all they say on the internet that their ground capacity is in excess of 5,000. 

If you want a more professional figure I would have to charge you!!!!!

4WF I wasn’t complaining £17,500 is great would be nice if it was more 

now the boot is on the other foot we will be THERE banana skin but the way we’re playing it will be very good game xxxxx

1 hour ago, old towner said:

4WF I wasn’t complaining £17,500 is great would be nice if it was more 

now the boot is on the other foot we will be THERE banana skin but the way we’re playing it will be very good game xxxxx

That's OK OT I know you weren't. I just naturally tend to be a bit overstated. It's normal in my old profession to say" well here's the true figures but what do you want them to look like?"

However, didn't I say no xxx when the wife's at home.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

6 hours ago, 4wembleyfinals said:

Exactly CC, win or loose we can collect our share of the money. Especially at their prices.

With, a conservative paying crowd of 1,750, we would expect our share to be in the region of £17,500. Plus, depending on the result, an additional variable prize payment.

Consequently at this point in time I think it is a good draw for us. For I see no reason why we can't go and win. Especially, if the team are up for it and we give them plenty of support. 

You are forgetting that all costs are removed first so it won’t be anywhere near that amount. The cost of travel , stewards, floodlights etc are all deductible from the gate money and if a big crowd the cost of police too

8 hours ago, andyetfc said:

Whatever income the club receives is far better than nothing. 

Totally agree any prize fund is better than nothing so sod it let’s just go for the final  lol

4WF you have a lovely figure and I won’t tell your wife hahahaha