Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bognor Regis Town v Enfield Town

seemgee

I get so disappointed when we lose points because of someone being carded off.

Plus it goes without saying that leaving your team mates to play one short for 25 mins through lack of discipline, especially if you are already on a yellow card, is not the best way to help them win games. 

Regarding today it may sound harsh to some and give rise to them saying " I didn't see anything wrong in that warranting a yellow card.". But it is probable that he had committed several fouls within a short space of time and been warned by the ref what would result from another one. 

Also you cannot get away from the fact that, according to the latest stats published last month, Maja was several cards ahead of any others. Consequently it was obvious that 2 Y/cards, in one game, was bound to happen sooner than later. I would have thought the playing management were well aware of this and were watching over him in order to avoid this. Otherwise what is the purpose of keeping stats.

That said, the remaining players deserve a special round of applause for sticking to their task and at least bringing home a draw. Well done!!!!

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

I was a little surprised we hadn't seen a red card before today. I think we've been pretty lucky with some of the tackles I've seen. Incredibly disappointed to drop points from 2-0 up. I've been pleasantly surprised so far this season, but to be honest we have been over-achieving. I'd say there are now 8 sides fighting over the 4 play-off places and despite our position it will be a big ask for us to nab one of those spots. Other sides around us have been strengthening. It pains me to say it, but I'm concerned about where Town will be come the end of the festive period: at present I don't see us taking any points from a rampant Cheshunt, Potters Bar are unpredictable, and Cray have a new management team mounting a fight for survival.

Edited by The Crowing Cockerel

Unfortunately couldn’t make Bognor so waiting for a decent match report… Keep the faith TCC I will be very disappointed if we don’t get 9 points from those three games.. we always have trouble on the south coast but Potters Bar and Cray are not in our league and let Cheshunt enjoy their moment in the sun… they are a two bob outfit on a good run… our attack will batter them… 9 points then all will seem good again….

3 minutes ago, Theodopolous said:

Unfortunately couldn’t make Bognor so waiting for a decent match report… Keep the faith TCC I will be very disappointed if we don’t get 9 points from those three games.. we always have trouble on the south coast but Potters Bar and Cray are not in our league and let Cheshunt enjoy their moment in the sun… they are a two bob outfit on a good run… our attack will batter them… 9 points then all will seem good again….

Two bob outfit huh . You lot make me smile .? 

To go to Worthing and Chelmsford and win is hardly two bob ..Fact !!! You'll be in this division next season and maybe the two bob outfit might not be so two bob afterall . ?