Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pred'n Lg - Play off winner. Hall of Fame. And now a break.

Jago

Firstly congratulations to Jili.   A great move - what a talent.

In the more humdrum world of the Prediction League, Fat Tommy D's luck couldn't last and he was put to the sword by a surprisingly rampant Dinamo Urchin - who does this sort of thing once a year or so.  Welcome (back) to the Big Boys' League Pulisballs. 

Final Score:
image.png.443937bda28c5c417c06f01ec3c31adf.png

We will now have our traditional Christmas break (as most of you can't be trusted to post when there's mince pies on offer).  Probably start on 15 Jan, but may be 8th Jan once I've worked out when we can fit a full season in.  Obvs may be a bit chaotic with Covid, but I'm sure we will sort something out and limp on regardless.

The DUMMY TEAM is still available for anyone who wants it, (although there is a cunning background proposal to spice them up a bit for next season) - please let me know if you would like to sign up, or if you don't know how to contact me, let Jordan or anyone on the Supporters' Asscoiation know.

Wishing a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
JAGO

And in case you are interested, here is the updated HALL OF FAME

image.png.d7e0d152b21c9e3850e958c7b9de0fb1.png

image.png

Edited by Jago