Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Smashed the gate wide open

urchinman1961

Cracking game - good way for Nathan Bertram-Cooper to announce that he’s back. Just a great overall performance. Got to say the away support from us yesterday was amazing. Well done to all and it’s nice playing away at one of my favourite grounds on a Saturday for a change

it's fantastic to be able to watch our team grow more and more in confidence and back to it's best against Margate the first half was very much a test of staying in the game and finding ways to break them down.  Once Nathan popped up to score it opened Margate up and as they came looking for a goal the players picked them apart and it was great to see  Charlie Ruff score just to rub it in a bit with a few Margate fans who had been on his back a bit in the first half and Tobi added a deserved goal for him to make this a fantastic day out.

With Nash now back Ellis getting back to his best and Higgins to return soon This team has not peaked yet and I hope to see more from them as the season goes on.  We certainly have a side that should be fighting in the play offs 

Fan wise I think we made this ground feel like a home fixture with so many of us making it a weekend away and the noise when Nathan scored was crazy

Up The Urchins!