Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kingstonian v Enfield Town

seemgee

2 hours ago, seemgee said:

Wont be in 9th place in the league by the end of this month??

Love it when I'm wrong about things like this. Cass has given us the lift we needed. Granted its entertaining stuff, but would still prefer not to have to score at least 4 to win a game!

2 hours ago, djwilf said:

Couldn't get there today, 

Likewise. I had a nasty fall yesterday that resulted in my headbutting the pavement and requiring stitches above my right eye (my viewfinder eye). I had intended to go minus camera but come lunchtime I was still feeling a bit beaten up and decided staying in was the better option. Normal service on Tuesday, I hope.

Full blooded end to end from start to finish.

We were clinical, Jake Cass had a phenomenal game winning everything and all that he touched turning to gold.

Mo was in excellent goal scoring and goal assisting mood too. We are in excellent hands if these two remain fit and in form for the remaining matches.

Kingstonian were a very good team of high level individuals, they will remain a top 6 team. They had quality on the ball in abundance, passing crossing and team play . 

Rian Bray had an excellent game at CH holding the defence together and leading the back line brilliantly.

5-1 was a deserving lead, 5-3 was a credit to the Kingstonian never say die attitude 

Bray certainly need assistance in defence, Chapple was ok but I thought Kirwan struggled with his man 

Roll on Tuesday, I’ll take a 1-0 win

Brilliant report BU thanks for that.   

Nice to hear how we played and certainly sounded a very different game to Haringey B

Think one thing we've learnt is not many get to the games which are further afield so well done on making it down there.

Any win on Tuesday will do the job   Come on Town.

Thanks for the report BU, I wasn't able to make it to the game, but it sounds very positive. I do wonder whether the substitutions we made at 5-1 disrupted our formation and play, and led to the two late goals. I don't object to us doing this so long as the game is safe, and at 5-1 it sounds like it was, so I'm not going to lose too much sleep worrying about us conceding 3, especially as Kingstonian sound like a more than capable side.