Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who's Leaving?

Who would you get rid off if you were Andy Ford, the first one out the door for me would be Pat Gradley, he's done jack all for us and we should get rid off him i tihnk that he is totally useless

Pls explain. What's he done wrong? Had a reasonable run, lost his place and unable to get back. One for the future, if he wants to stay with the club after reading comments like that. I'm sure they'll be a number of clubs ready to snap him up if Gravesend were to release him on a free. Believe me clubs have been looking at our younger players - let's appreciate what we've got.

Quote:
gnfcman said:
Pat Gradley, he's done jack all for us and we should get rid off him i tihnk that he is totally useless

Bit strong. He wouldn't be in my first XI, but 'totally useless' is unfair - he did alright in the games he's played.

This is a dangerous thread. Players read these post too. Put your trust in Andy and the football experts that are associated with the club. On a limited budget they are doing just fine. Let them decide. If a thread like this is ever going to take place...end of season would be the time....maybe