Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Cheshunt v Hx Prem Tue 5th April

No Need to stress the importance of this game for both sides with the hosts looking to gate crash a play off spot with so much at stake  would take a draw of sorts although I know we could win this one hands down,crowd touching 400,up the Urchins 

Well done Urchins .A tad lucky thanks to that pair of plums who can't comunicate with each other. The own goal was worth the admission money alone for those of you who went. One more slip up and we're out of it.  Can't see anybody beating Stortford for the promotion place but you never know . Anyone but them Townies eh boys ? 

12 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

Well done Urchins .A tad lucky thanks to that pair of plums who can't comunicate with each other. The own goal was worth the admission money alone for those of you who went. One more slip up and we're out of it.  Can't see anybody beating Stortford for the promotion place but you never know . Anyone but them Townies eh boys ? 

Haha thanks.  I think we created the better chances but it was definitely squeaky bum time at the end .. with the shot that just missed the far post (Reynolds I think) and the late rally of corners that were dropping on our 6 yard box.

I agree, Stortford are looking good at the moment but hopefully you'll still be fighting for a play-off spot (and have something to play for) when they visit you on Easter Monday. 

Edited by andydick

3 hours ago, andydick said:

Haha thanks.  I think we created the better chances but it was definitely squeaky bum time at the end .. with the shot that just missed the far post (Reynolds I think) and the late rally of corners that were dropping on our 6 yard box.

I agree, Stortford are looking good at the moment but hopefully you'll still be fighting for a play-off spot (and have something to play for) when they visit you on Easter Monday. 

I think we blew it when distracted by the trophy run to be honest .Had some very poor games prior to Stockport,  Bowers at home was the worst of them . I can't see   Folkestone blowing it now with lower half opposition left to play .After Saturday v us  Lewes have a favourable run in . I think its over for us now . But good luck to our Urchin friends We always have good matches against you.