Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

scared?....

for all of the conferance teams out there, next season when you play halifax town, make sure you scare the cr@p out of them. my spanish teacher supports them and i want them to get relegated to below the confererance(i don't know what league they would go to; is it dr martens?)They stadium, the Sh(g)ay is a pigsty and you should not go to away games unless you are a TRUE fan.

• 4 weeks later...

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by matthew oliver:

<strong> my spanish teacher supports them</strong> {Halifax}.<hr></blockquote><p>I guessed from your earlier posts on the various forums (fora?) that you are still at school. No doubt I ate'nt the only one.

• 4 weeks later...

Halifax have only got about 5 players at the moment and it looks like matthew clarke will be leaving soon. They also haven't got a chairman or a manager or any money, but i heard the're owed about 100K by Halifax Blue sox. any team that cant beat that has to be a bit poo.