Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rainwater Harvesting?

Crusty Lee

Reading the various comments about the pitch, I'm not observant enough to notice how it's doing. But I did a bit of research and found this system.

https://rainharvesting.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Frocester-CC-case-study-web.pdf

I have no idea whatsoever about whether this is practical for us but just wondered if it was a solution or something simiar.

I don't imagine our roof space is big enough but the ground does have a lot of space for something that might work.

What does anyone reckon? What's our water bill?

18 hours ago, Crusty Lee said:

What's our water bill?

Our water bill is some paper with  a large amount of money that the water company wants from us 

but that’s not important at the moment

where the two empty containers are get rid of them and put in a large water but or something be more use than empty boxes going rusty ..... btw what are they there for ?? Answers on a postcard 

2 hours ago, andyetfc said:

All weather pitch would help. Cost would be prohibitive though.

Good  idea  low maintenance nick the one in the park !!    Errrrrr joking