Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Play off final tickets sold out

Hornchurch123

online booking  i tried to book tickets yesterday but could not get on tried later got as far as paying and the site crashed when i got back on all tickets were gone its very disappointing i have been to nearly every game this season home and away  only missed one away to Horsham lets hope i can get a ticket somewhere

2 hours ago, Henry hornchurch said:

online booking  i tried to book tickets yesterday but could not get on tried later got as far as paying and the site crashed when i got back on all tickets were gone its very disappointing i have been to nearly every game this season home and away  only missed one away to Horsham lets hope i can get a ticket somewhere

Get to the stadium early and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Quite a few posts on Facebook offering to resell tickets for Monday. 

I strongly suspect that these posters have NOT got tickets and are just trying to get people's details/money. 

Is someone monitoring/policing the Facebook page ?  (to delete posts, guide people etc.)

Edited by bridgefan

8 hours ago, Henry hornchurch said:

Try again 11am tomorrow as the last remaining tickets are now being sold online.  It's just been put up on the website.

They will not have any tickets on the gate on the day.  

2 hours ago, bridgefan said:

Quite a few posts on Facebook offering to resell tickets for Monday. 

I strongly suspect that these posters have NOT got tickets and are just trying to get people's details/money. 

Is someone monitoring/policing the Facebook page ?  (to delete posts, guide people etc.)

Hi Mark, we are trying to monitor it now and delete these posts. We have looked against the tickets and none of these people have registered tickets as far as we can see.

"Following discussions with the Isthmian League and Cheshunt FC, and after allocating tickets to the away team we are left with a limited number of tickets for the match. Therefore we have been advised in the interests of safety that the remaining tickets should be sold online.

THIS WILL MEAN THERE WILL BE NO TICKET SALES ON THE DAY, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TICKET PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE GROUND.

Tickets will go back on general sale at 11am Sunday 1st May and will be limited to 2 tickets per person.

Tickets can be purchased at our dedicated ticketing website, here.

In light of the match now being a sell out, we have agreed with the Isthmian League and Cheshunt FC that we will be providing a free stream of the match and a link will be provided on our website and social media."

Edited by Fat Tom Daley