Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kingstonian V Enfield Town

dwhe

That was the most unbalanced team selection and inept  performance I have witnessed for a very long time.

The players were like 11 individuals no team play what so ever.

Andy sets his teams up so the buck stops with him.

On a carpet of a pitch we play the long once again it was embarrassing. 

Two very poor sides.

Andy's contribution was to stand on the touch line either waving his arms in the air or placing them on his hips.

No idea tactically how to change the game.

A very bad day at the office.

Well "W" from your comments, it sounds as if the past could be coming back to haunt us!!  Plan "A" from 2018!!!! Who was it said then that AL very rarely changes his playing philosophy.

However, I accept that the disappointment of last year and the loss of some of our more influential players, during the summer, will take a while to shrug off.  But it is up to the manager and his team to prepare his new squad for this with new plans and organisation. There it is again that word ORGANISATION ie a pattern of play!!! 

Actually, I am still not sure who the new squad consists of. I thought I read that Andre Coker had been sign again. If so I think he would add something to the attack. Also Mcleod-Urguhart was training again who,  when fully fit, will add to our defence. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The test now lies in the next two games. Winning both games will help to show where we are and hopefully  will start to kick-off the start our season. If not more questions will have to be asked. 

Edited by 4wembleyfinals