Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate v Enfield Town

seemgee

McDonald, Spencer, Payne, Thomas, Bray, Wilson-Braithwaite, Hercules, Youngs, Dayton, Coker, Cunnington

Wyllie, Mcleod-Urquhart, Sayoud, McLean, Soulja-Osekanongo

I am late in so an update Town lead 3-2 with goals form Hercules, Payne, Coker after 60  mins

Cracking result!! Seems to me that the manager knew we were light up front (especially with Cass carrying a knock) so he has strengthened. Can’t argue with 5 goals away from home, more of the same please!!

Was home for 2 weeks but timing proved to be poor as both Saturday matches I wanted to attend were off, and a prior commitment meant I missed the Canvey match too (sounds like I didn’t miss much). So no live football for me until Xmas. Hopefully we will have consolidated our play-off position by then.

Followed the result online and was very surprised by our 2nd half performance.   Have only seen the PB game this year but am looking to get down to both this week....seems we have strengthened in a couple of areas and this can only improve competition within the squad which is good to see.

Hopefully we can build on Saturday tomorrow night .....Horsham don't seem to score many, but we certainly need to start winning more home games.   Be good to make Donkey Lane a bit of a fortress.

I'm hoping to get along to the game on Friday, which will be my first of the season, so I'm looking forward to seeing the new players and forming opinions on how we're playing (the views of all the forum contributors have been very helpful and welcome so far). I was pleasantly surprised on Saturday as the goal notifications came in - Margate isn't an easy place for us to go, and I suspect they're better than their league position suggests.