Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town 4 Herne Bay 2

lovely stuff

Thanks LS .. wasn't there but listened to the live commentary courtesy of David and Ram!

Sounded like a deserved win with lots of chances, although against weaker opposition on paper.

Great to hear about our playing style and really pleased LDV is back to his best!  Looking forward to seeing the highlights

Shame we conceded 2 still - any feedback on the defence/the debutant? I personally have been really impressed with Braithwaite this season  so was surprised he was dropped.

And shame Marcus was ill or would have surely kept his place after last week at Cray

Not quite at our target of 2pts/game - but we are up there and now need to go on a run ..

Oh and sorry to see Bilal go - really wanted him to succeed as a player with us - but aguably needed to bulk up a bit so not pushed off the ball as much - hope he does well at Walthamstow

The game could easily have ended 10-8 chances galore at both ends 2 stunning free kick goals from Lyle poor penalty miss from jake never even hit the target l feel our midfield is still lacking, in my opinion we have never replaced pk  and we can look quite lightweight in that area I thought Nathan pulled off some really good saves in goal Lewis knight played well on his debut and could be a good addition, on a downside Taaffe and Coker both had shockers in my view and both were rightly substituted in the second half we will face much tougher tests in the coming weeks let’s hope we can step up