Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Not easy when your top

urchinman1961

We just needed that second goal to kill the game off but just kept eluding us and we paid the price dodgy throw in decision and we switched off and paid the price,unlucky not to get the winner with an offside decision Lewwis seeing the red mist,2 point cushion after aĺl of that,up the Urchins

Seemed a strange move to take Nash off and leave Higgins isolated up front, this seemed to hand the initiative to Carshalton.

Would have seemed to have been better to have brought on either Ola or Tobi (was he on the bench?) to run at their defenders.

Not really a surprise when they equalized.

We did indeed needed to get that second goal but the officials did us no favours at the end of the game. But it’s an extra point and Bishops Stortford coming unstuck at one of our bogey grounds helped today. We’re still top amazingly 

will add one more thing , the officials did let us down today but whatever the situation, they need to be treated with a certain amount of respect  , it’s a difficult job 

Shame we didn't win but important we didn't lose. Could have done without the idiot/s throwing objects at the linesman. Hopefully no repercussions and let's hope no repeat! We are still top and on to the next game COYU.

Tough result to take and it feels like a loss having 2 points talen off us late in the game but that's football.

Thought the lads give it their all and worked hard today but it's a long season and another point on a day when rivals lost to help maintain our lead is a positive that al.sure the players can build on.

Up the Urcins.

Edited by PONY TAILED URCHIN

Yeah, really good effort from the guys on Saturday against a difficult side (can't remember Carshalton ever having a poor side to be honest), kept going until the end. Shame about Lewwis , looked to me that they both went for the ball and their guy got there fractionally ahead of Lewwis. Yellow card for me (yes I'm biased!) but never mind.

Their player must have pinched a good ten yards with that throw-in and I can't argue with the offside goal, nor from the halfway line.

The container I saw thrown towards the linesman was a disgrace, good to be getting the extra support but unfortunately there's an unruly "younger" element within it.

I was at match but didn’t see any thuggish behaviour due to where I was sitting. However, I have seen an increase in antisocial behaviour from the younger elements who seem to now congregate on the east side. The club needs to stamp this out asap. I suggest at home matches a steward needs to closely watch these idiots. We don’t want our club to get a bad name nor the loyal east side fans.