Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Only Diamonds are forever

Steph

11 hours ago, dwhe said:

Careful you don't hurt yourself when the drop comes Mr Walker ⬇️:wave(2)::tease: see you next season

At least we've been there sunshine .Most of you lot will be in the cemetery before the not so mighty Townies ever get there....Maybe another 20/30 years. BTW Our directors have shelled out over £200 grand to Improve the stadium and some of the time we are up against full time players so we have been up against it financially and very good teams from the off  . See you all next season for 6 easy points 😊

10 hours ago, dwhe said:

I've missed his efforts to be abusive to be honest 😁

I haver never been abusive (even though Lovely stuff gets up my goat)  .Just pointing out good honest facts and having a bit of neighbourly rivalry. 

1 hour ago, Albury_Walker said:

Just pointing out good honest facts and having a bit of neighbourly rivalry. 

Don't be so defeatist, Albs! I'm almost certain Craigy will guide you to safety and then onwards to the Football League! Believe!

If you are right about the demise of Chesericay then I'm very sad to hear that despite splashing the cash and getting through about 60 players, you weren't able to field a competitive team.

Edited by The Crowing Cockerel

2 hours ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Seems a bit of a waste when you'll be getting crowds of 300 other than when Town pay you a visit!

That's more like it good old "up who Townie" arrogance . You lot make me smile. 😄😄😄😄😄

F Y I The stadium needs a bit of Improving so not a waste Nice try  😄😄😄😄😄

Edited by Albury_Walker

20 minutes ago, Albury_Walker said:

You lot make me smile. 😄😄😄😄😄

Here's an interesting question for you, AW:

Does Mr Edwards get another shot at the Isthmian Prem with Chesericay next season (- I guess 5th wasn't terrible!) or can we interest you in Mr Leese?

7 hours ago, seemgee said:

Have registered see you all there

HOW? Still won't let me in!!!

1 hour ago, WXEn8 said:

HOW? Still won't let me in!!!

I could create you an account and email it to you, then you could change the password, I've no clue why it is not letting you register. If you want me to, message me here with a username and email

Edited by dwhe

On 22/04/2023 at 23:00, dwhe said:

I've set it up, I hope it becomes our new home, but if anyone else would like to set one up else where that's fine.

https://enfield-town-fc-fans.freeforums.net

Thanks very much for taking the initiative and doing this - I'll hopefully see you all over there. As much as I don't necessarily agree with everyone's views here, as members/supporters they're as equally valid as mine and we've had some healthy debates. It would have been a real shame for all that to just stop, so I hope the new forum continues where this left off (although a bit more positivity all round please, hopefully 2023/24 will bring us a little more to be positive about 😁)

21 hours ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Here's an interesting question for you, AW:

Does Mr Edwards get another shot at the Isthmian Prem with Chesericay next season (- I guess 5th wasn't terrible!) or can we interest you in Mr Leese?

Andy would probably do a better job at Cheshunt because he wouldn't have you lot  picking holes in him and questioning everything he tries to do and generally getting on his back . If Andy has any sense he should leave instead of subjecting himself to the toxic open season's aimed at him on this website.

As for Craig I hope he stays on as manager .Unlike you lot we don't crucify our manager because we have had a bad season .  But we shall turn it round again  I am sure of that.

Edited by Albury_Walker
Missed a word out

12 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

Andy would probably do a better job at Cheshunt because he wouldn't have you lot  picking holes in him and questioning everything he tries to do and generally getting on his back . If Andy has any sense he should leave instead of subjecting himself to the toxic open season's aimed at him on this website.

As for Craig I hope he stays on as manager .Unlike you lot we don't crucify our manager because we have had a bad season .  But we shall turn it round again  I am sure of that.

I heard Craig was taking up boxing, might just be a rumour though

Firstly thanks to the 3rd party.

Do we have to re-register and sign in again or anything.

Sorry for my ignorance but I come from a time when we communicated by a piece of String and a Tin Can and Playing Conkers was still allowed. Also when older and I was in the RAF we still used "Morse.  So I would appreciate someone's advice.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

Just now, 4wembleyfinals said:

Firstly thanks to the 3rd party.

Do we have to re-register and sign in again or anything.

Sorry for my ignorance but I come from a time when we communicated by a piece of string and a Tin Can and Playing Conkers was still allowed. So I would appreciate someone's advice.

Your login here will continue to work just fine. 

On 24/04/2023 at 11:10, Albury_Walker said:

we have had a bad season .  But we shall turn it round again  I am sure of that.

May I be the first to officially welcome you back, Albs!

I sincerely hope you enjoyed your little holiday, and whilst there's no guarantee that you won't sink far lower than the Isthmian Prem, it will be lovely to renew acquaintances in 23/24.

8 minutes ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

May I be the first to officially welcome you back, Albs!

I sincerely hope you enjoyed your little holiday, and whilst there's no guarantee that you won't sink far lower than the Isthmian Prem, it will be lovely to renew acquaintances in 23/24.

We won't be sinking any further old chap. We haven't fallen that far short of staying up , Some of our new signings at the start of the season weren't up to the job" Mr Frempah" being one such example and I believe you have one at your place 🤭.  More chance of Amber's getting back than you lot ever getting there.  See you bunch of losers next season !!!

1 hour ago, Albury_Walker said:

We won't be sinking any further old chap. We haven't fallen that far short of staying up , Some of our new signings at the start of the season weren't up to the job" Mr Frempah" being one such example and I believe you have one at your place 🤭.  More chance of Amber's getting back than you lot ever getting there.  See you bunch of losers next season !!!

Unless the experts at the FA put you in the Northern League😂