Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Andy Leese

• 1 month later...

Looks like Andy has landed on his feet . Nice to see Andy managing a club that won't be  hounding  him out the door and questioning his every move as well as putting him down every time a bad result happens ☺️ https://ketteringtownfc.com/new-manager-announced/#:~:text=We%20are%20delighted%20to%20announce,of%20Kettering%20Town%20Football%20Club.

3 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

Looks like Andy has landed on his feet . Nice to see Andy managing a club that won't be  hounding  him out the door and questioning his every move as well as putting him down every time a bad result happens ☺️ https://ketteringtownfc.com/new-manager-announced/#:~:text=We are delighted to announce,of Kettering Town Football Club.

After relegation i'm sure Kettering will be happy to have an experienced manager to get them a solid 8th-9th finish in the league (even if the style of football may be rudimentary at times). We as a club are looking to take the next step. So good luck to Andy and hopefully the change of clubs will suit both parties

2 hours ago, lovely stuff said:

After relegation i'm sure Kettering will be happy to have an experienced manager to get them a solid 8th-9th finish in the league (even if the style of football may be rudimentary at times). We as a club are looking to take the next step. So good luck to Andy and hopefully the change of clubs will suit both parties

It was of little surprise that when the Kettering interviewer asked AL about the type of football the fans could expect to see, he said that he would take a pragmatic approach. Long ball it is then!

If Andy gets Kettering back up you lot will be eating a massive dose of humble pie . It's written in the stars that it'll happen 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

12 minutes ago, Albury_Walker said:

If Andy gets Kettering back up you lot will be eating a massive dose of humble pie . It's written in the stars that it'll happen 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I suggest you worry more about whether Craig is going to manage to get you lot to finish above Hornchurch, Billericay, Canvey, Lewes and ETFC!

I congratulated Cheshunt at the end of the 22 Season AW and wished you well. 

But your continued sniping at ETFC is getting a bit tedious. It seem that you are bordering on neurosis. You need something to take your mind of this. 

I know, why not begin a Forum for your own club Cheshunt and take it out on them. I am sure it will be full of ideas and three letter words!!!!!

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

3 hours ago, 4wembleyfinals said:

I congratulated Cheshunt at the end of the 22 Season AW and wished you well. 

But your continued sniping at ETFC is getting a bit tedious. It seem that you are bordering on neurosis. You need something to take your mind of this. 

I know, why not begin a Forum for your own club Cheshunt and take it out on them. I am sure it will be full of ideas and three letter words!!!!!

What a load of Mumbo Jumbo 😆😆😆😆😆

Anyway we got some proper teams to play in our triangular pre season charity fundraiser and one of them premier league . We don't need noisy arrogant neighbours .☺️

Firstly, sorry for posting on here. Just from an outsider's perspective I think that Enfield absolutely made the correct decision with Andy Leese (he was given long enough imo) - new Leese of life if you will and I'm looking forward to some potentially exciting games between Hornchurch and Enfield. As for Cheshunt, decent club and fans, your manager is one of the most obnoxious people in non-league football as far as I'm concerned. The management staff stripping down to t-shirts with playoff winners stamped across it the second full time was blown at our place and then preceding to rub the home fans faces in it is not being respectful.

Edited by cup of tea

5 hours ago, cup of tea said:

Firstly, sorry for posting on here. Just from an outsider's perspective I think that Enfield absolutely made the correct decision with Andy Leese (he was given long enough imo) - new Leese of life if you will and I'm looking forward to some potentially exciting games between Hornchurch and Enfield. As for Cheshunt, decent club and fans, your manager is one of the most obnoxious people in non-league football as far as I'm concerned. The management staff stripping down to t-shirts with playoff winners stamped across it the second full time was blown at our place and then preceding to rub the home fans faces in it is not being respectful.

I'm not getting in an Irate debate with Urchins fans as we have a mutual respect between ourselves , sorry our gaffer upset you but it was just the moment.  There is only one club we don't like and I needn't tell you who 😆

2 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

I'm not getting in an Irate debate with Urchins fans as we have a mutual respect between ourselves , sorry our gaffer upset you but it was just the moment.  There is only one club we don't like and I needn't tell you who 😆

Albs, I'm still waiting for you to tell us how Chesericay got on last season, you see I didn't hear all that much from you. For a little while I wondered whether you'd folded!

Appreciate and reciprocate the sentiment from cup of tea. Got a lot of respect for most clubs at this level and could do without the childish wind ups from Albury. Very interesting and perhaps risky managerial appointment at the Urchins but hope it works out well for you. IMO unlucky to miss out on promotion again this year.