Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nathan Green In … I think I know who’s next …

I see the club has announced Nathan Green as a signing … didn’t surprise me as after the playoff final I was speaking to Mark Stimson and he said he wanted to sign Nathan Green and George Saunders … I wonder if George will be the next signing confirmed??

Does make me wonder who is making these decisions as the club is currently managerless…

I guess time will tell …. Watch this space!

These signings must be down to the board, Colin knows his stuff , when opportunities like this come available you take them. No time to wait around when others clubs like Ricay are strengthening. We desperately needed a CB last season and all three games against Aveley, Scott and Gibbs were both very solid so that’s a really good signing and also Green who was in the team of the year but obviously the manager appointment is the most important thing so we need to take our time and get that one right so there’s no rush 

Fair play to the club for getting these signings over the line giving the new manager solid foundations to build on, whomever that may be. 

Might be without a manager at the moment but that doesn't mean we should be standing still and letting great opportunities pass us by.

Look forward to more possible signings, the list of players staying and the new manager announcement. 

On 01/06/2023 at 21:43, Jumpers4Goalposts said:

I see the club has announced Nathan Green as a signing … didn’t surprise me as after the playoff final I was speaking to Mark Stimson and he said he wanted to sign Nathan Green and George Saunders … I wonder if George will be the next signing confirmed??

Does make me wonder who is making these decisions as the club is currently managerless…

I guess time will tell …. Watch this space!

Well well well would you look at that 👀👀👀