Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

I haven't made it to many matches this season, I'm ashamed to say, but what referees should we look out for, either for their ability to spot rule infringements through the back of their head, or for not being able to tell their [****!!****] from the lino's elbow?

Well in my opinion the standard of refereeing at this level is nothing short of appaling !<BR>One git in particular...<BR>Dont know his name...but about 6ft tall....short grey hair...lean.....about 45 from Southend on Sea....his full time job is an insepector for the Met Police.....Nuff said....<BR>Anyway....<BR>The bloke is a complete and utter t...pot who is also condescending...patronising and a complete w....er !<P>There.....I feel better now !<BR> mad.gif" border="0

mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 <P>They are ALL Power mad little hitlers ! Cheshunt had one the other night at Leyton Pennant, where their thugs kicked the sh*t out of Cheshunt, but the Ref sent THREE Cheshunt lads off for enquiring when he was gonna fukcing do summat about it !!!<P> mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0

I have to say that the referee's in this league are terrible. The linesmen are also terrible, playing offside when the ball reaches the defence and not when it's played, that's if the lineo can keep up with the game.

well done to the :monkey: 3 ESL refs who got promoted this season,O.R. was one of them he deserved it after getting a mouthful off :monkey: :monkey: doyley last season when we had a late kick off due to us turning up with :monkey: Bowers under 14s kit-Happy Days !!!

Rich, I can feel the love you have for Doyley! :liebe:

Rob i can now look back on last season with some fond memories,what did woody allen say? comedey is tragedy plus time,lets hope i can do the same in 12 months time on this season.

Fingers crossed for you mate!

Rob i can now look back on last season with some fond memories,what did woody allen say? comedey is tragedy plus time,lets hope i can do the same in 12 months time on this season.

Wot? You think it's going to be a comedy or a tragedy? :smilewinkgrin: